B *~Buffy&Ã…ngel~* True Love Conquers All Joined Jan 30, 2003 Messages 94 Age 40 Location In my b/fs arms ;) Mar 13, 2003 #21 Ha, in BW the Spuffies bet us by far. Its like 116 (or something) to 80-something. I really had no clue there was so many Spuffy shippers. Bangel forever! 😛
Ha, in BW the Spuffies bet us by far. Its like 116 (or something) to 80-something. I really had no clue there was so many Spuffy shippers. Bangel forever! 😛
L Lilah Poll Boy Joined Jan 30, 2003 Messages 4,189 Age 39 Location W&H Mar 14, 2003 #22 There are plenty more Spuffy fans, reveal yourselfs!!!
A Angels baby101 I hath Returned! MWhaha Joined Sep 22, 2002 Messages 7,736 Age 38 Location Wilmington Delaware Mar 14, 2003 #23 there should be more bangel fans many many more Bangel rocks hehe!
M Mage Townie Joined Mar 1, 2003 Messages 33 Mar 16, 2003 #24 I used to be a Bangel shipper but now I just think they should ALL move on!! Relationships DIE, accept it!! M Mia Twist I agree. Seriously. A lot of people seem to think the basis of the show was who Buffy got it on with. Very annoying.
I used to be a Bangel shipper but now I just think they should ALL move on!! Relationships DIE, accept it!!
I agree. Seriously. A lot of people seem to think the basis of the show was who Buffy got it on with. Very annoying.
A Angels baby101 I hath Returned! MWhaha Joined Sep 22, 2002 Messages 7,736 Age 38 Location Wilmington Delaware Mar 16, 2003 #25 awwwwwwwwwwwww i will never accept it but i will deal......
B *~Buffy&Ã…ngel~* True Love Conquers All Joined Jan 30, 2003 Messages 94 Age 40 Location In my b/fs arms ;) Mar 16, 2003 #26 Oh don't spoil everyone's fun. Not all relationships die, and if they do we'll accept or deal with it when when are ready to. 🙂
Oh don't spoil everyone's fun. Not all relationships die, and if they do we'll accept or deal with it when when are ready to. 🙂
L Lilah Poll Boy Joined Jan 30, 2003 Messages 4,189 Age 39 Location W&H Mar 16, 2003 #27 Take Fred and Gunn, one minute they were happy now look where they are!!!
A Angels baby101 I hath Returned! MWhaha Joined Sep 22, 2002 Messages 7,736 Age 38 Location Wilmington Delaware Mar 16, 2003 #28 they wouldn't have worked, plus he hit her so he sucks and shouldn't be wanted!
B *~Buffy&Ã…ngel~* True Love Conquers All Joined Jan 30, 2003 Messages 94 Age 40 Location In my b/fs arms ;) Mar 16, 2003 #29 lol, I agree. Besides, I'd much rather prefer Fred with Wesley. They are more alike.
L Lilah Poll Boy Joined Jan 30, 2003 Messages 4,189 Age 39 Location W&H Mar 16, 2003 #30 Are you saying Gunn hits Fred???
M Michelle Bring on the Night Joined Feb 24, 2003 Messages 493 Age 37 Location California Mar 18, 2003 #31 Buffy and Spike. I hate Angel and Buffy together.
V Vamped Slayer Guest Apr 6, 2003 #32 How many are there???????? I am a Spuffy shipper but i used to be a Bangle one in S1.... i think Angel belongs with Cordy now.......
How many are there???????? I am a Spuffy shipper but i used to be a Bangle one in S1.... i think Angel belongs with Cordy now.......
Willow Rosenberg I might be just like you! Joined Feb 10, 2002 Messages 3,163 Age 55 Location Staffs, UK Apr 6, 2003 #33 I believe we already have a thread like this in another fourm, I'll check and if that's the case I'll merge it with that one. 😉 Edit to say: Ok, yup we do so merged it with the already existing thread in the Cast & Characters forum.
I believe we already have a thread like this in another fourm, I'll check and if that's the case I'll merge it with that one. 😉 Edit to say: Ok, yup we do so merged it with the already existing thread in the Cast & Characters forum.
S slyrmom Potential Joined Mar 26, 2003 Messages 103 Age 57 Location Canada Apr 6, 2003 #34 Buffy and Spike
SpikedBuffy Love Isn't Brains Joined Feb 27, 2006 Messages 5,260 Age 44 Location Illinois Apr 11, 2003 #35 Gotta be................................. Spike and Buffy! (duh) 🙂 I hope we win the match-up! We are so far.
Gotta be................................. Spike and Buffy! (duh) 🙂 I hope we win the match-up! We are so far.
T troikette Guestage Joined Apr 22, 2003 Messages 35 Age 46 Location Cheshire, UK Apr 30, 2003 #36 "Bangel"? I prefer "Bungel", reminds me of my fave kids tv show....😉
T Tootsie Buffy/Angel Shipper Joined Apr 30, 2003 Messages 71 Age 42 Location Salt lake City, Utah May 12, 2003 #37 Buffy and Angel Shipper Now and Forever 😀
B Belisama Townie Joined May 7, 2003 Messages 59 Age 44 Location Upstate NY May 13, 2003 #38 Total Spuffy Shipper here!!!!! I love Buffy and Spike together and really want them to get together by the end.
Total Spuffy Shipper here!!!!! I love Buffy and Spike together and really want them to get together by the end.
D DáNió its love, make it hurt Joined Apr 14, 2003 Messages 2,962 Location England May 13, 2003 #39 BANGEL!!!! ALL THE WAY!! Riley n Spike dont even cum close! 😛
J Jemster Townie Joined May 12, 2003 Messages 9 Age 56 Location Mesa, AZ USA May 13, 2003 #40 A/B or S/B? I'm a Spuffy shipper all the way! I liked B/A together but their time has passed, IMO.