Are You A Bangel Shipper Or Spuffy Shipper???

Are You A B/A Shipper Or B/S Shipper???

  • Bangel (B/A)

    Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Spuffy (B/S)

    Votes: 20 40.8%

  • Total voters
    49
Buffy and Angel all the way. Hey, they spent what, four seasons apart and never forgot about each other. Buffy let angel suck her blood to save his life. Angel was willing to fight through an apocalypse with Buffy--not to mention giving up his humanity for her. That's pretty special.

I never really understood Buffy and Spike. It's not that I thought he was some kind of replacement, because he was obviously a lot more. They just never clicked for me.
 
Come on Spuffy shippers, Where Are You!!! It is now 20 - 20!!!
 
all tied up! hmm... bondage fun. With some kind of oil involved? I think there was a line that closely resembled that in Chosen! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂


I'm glad that us Spuffy shippers are holding on tight. Come one guys!
 
Bangel! FOREVER! Buffy and Angel are the best together.. Buffy and Spike isn't good. They don't look good, they aren't good together! Spike's interesting but NOT with Buffy! Buffy belongs with Angel.
 
B/A ROCK ON!
We are winning YAY!!!

Spuffy shippers BEWARE!!! muwhaha!
JK!😀
 
Frankly, I think Buffy is doomed to loneliness, but I voted Buffy/Angel anyway, just because I love seasons one through three so much.
 
M
Mia Twist
agreed.
Back
Top Bottom