• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Are you Cuffy or Cander or Cangel or Coyle or Croog or Cesley or Cordelinoor?

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Cander worked well when Cordelia was on Buffy but realistically that relationship would not have lasted long term. Cordy and Xander are just two completely different personalities with two completely different outlooks on life. It might've worked if it had been AtS Cordy since she kind of had a fall from grace and money problems and was therefore more humble than she was before, but BtVS Cordy would not have dated Xander past high school.

Cuffy wouldn't work because neither Buffy nor Cordelia really like each other. They might feel sorry for the other every so often, but they wouldn't go out of their way to spend time with each other.

Cesley had there mini romance in season 3 and it fizzled out extremely quickly. They wouldn't have been able to make it work, Cordelia would've gotten bored. Wesley also matured faster than Cordy did, he would've started to get annoyed with her pettiness.

Coyle was cut short before its time so it's difficult to say whether it would've worked long term or not.

Croo was not a good relationship for Groo. He loved Cordy more than she loved him and he did the right thing by getting out of it when he did.

Cangel shouldn't have happened. He is Buffy's man and always will be. Why would Cordy allow herself to be second best when she knows Angel's heart belongs to Buffy?

Cordelinor was an abomination that never should've happened. It was wrong on so many levels and completely destroyed Cordy's character.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
I agree with you on the last one.

Spanish Flame

It's Not Easy Being Green
Well my fave ship is Croyle. I wanted more of those two.:oops:

Cangel was sweet but I dont think it could last since Angel only love blondes :D

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
What if Cordelia died her hair blond ? LOL

Cordeliagirl

Oh, Buffy, we're sisters! With different hair.
Sineya
Cander worked well when Cordelia was on Buffy but realistically that relationship would not have lasted long term. Cordy and Xander are just two completely different personalities with two completely different outlooks on life. It might've worked if it had been AtS Cordy since she kind of had a fall from grace and money problems and was therefore more humble than she was before, but BtVS Cordy would not have dated Xander past high school.

Cuffy wouldn't work because neither Buffy nor Cordelia really like each other. They might feel sorry for the other every so often, but they wouldn't go out of their way to spend time with each other.

Cesley had there mini romance in season 3 and it fizzled out extremely quickly. They wouldn't have been able to make it work, Cordelia would've gotten bored. Wesley also matured faster than Cordy did, he would've started to get annoyed with her pettiness.
Coyle was cut short before its time so it's difficult to say whether it would've worked long term or not.

Croo was not a good relationship for Groo. He loved Cordy more than she loved him and he did the right thing by getting out of it when he did.

Cangel shouldn't have happened. He is Buffy's man and always will be. Why would Cordy allow herself to be second best when she knows Angel's heart belongs to Buffy?

Cordelinor was an abomination that never should've happened. It was wrong on so many levels and completely destroyed Cordy's character.
I agree with you about Cangel, Croo, Cesley, i mean How you feel buffy dating Giles or Kissing Giles in high School, i mean Wesley would be kind old for Cordy because he probably Cordys dads age like Giles and Anya. That why i perfer Cander then Cangel, Coyle, Croo, Cordelinor.

Well my fave ship is Croyle. I wanted more of those two.:oops:

Cangel was sweet but I dont think it could last since Angel only love blondes :D
I like Cander better then other one.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Well anything possible . I read a fic in which Buffy married Clem so why not :D

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I've always wanted to ship Dawn with someone good for her, but all the options leave me feeling wanting. I don't like the thought of her with Xander.
I don't like Dawn/Xander pairing because all I see is this and this:

It's a grown man with a teenager. I know Dawn (and all the other characters) grew up over the course of the series, but she'll always be teenage Dawn when it comes to shipping which makes it hard to ship her with anyone.

Well anything possible . I read a fic in which Buffy married Clem so why not :D
Lol. I always think of him as kind of unlucky in love. Even if Spike agreed to be his wingman and was genuinely trying to help Clem find a partner, women would show more interest in Spike than Clem.

ChaseRules

Sineya
As a pairing how about
^&
They both the same age as well in the same school.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
As a pairing how about
^&
They both the same age as well in the same school.
A friendship that develops into romance would be good. Also Dawn coming out to Buffy (her mother figure after Joyce's death) would also parallel Buffy's "coming out" to Joyce about being a slayer.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Wonder how Buffy would take Dawn coming out to her. Hopefully she handle it better then Joyce did when Buffy came out herself.

Top Bottom