• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Are you Cuffy or Cander or Cangel or Coyle or Croog or Cesley or Cordelinoor?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
If Dawn was smart she has Willow there too with Buffy .That way I think it go a lot better then Buffy with her mother.

Spanish Flame

It's Not Easy Being Green
I agree with you about Cangel, Croo, Cesley, i mean How you feel buffy dating Giles or Kissing Giles in high School, i mean Wesley would be kind old for Cordy because he probably Cordys dads age like Giles and Anya. That why i perfer Cander then Cangel, Coyle, Croo, Cordelinor.

I like Cander better then other one.
I like both Xander and Cordy but I think they are too different, unless you put Xander on Cordy's evolution when she moves L.A.

Whirlwind

Faith's Boy Toy
I like Cander, Cangel and Coyle. And I haven't thought about it much, but Cuffy is appealing as well. If I had to pick a favorite, I think I'd go with Coyle.

Mrs Gordo

And then she comes along...
Black Thorn
Can we talk about the possibility of Cunn?? Gunn - A hottie, bad ass, who would not not back down and could take Cordy's and maybe give her a taste of her own medicine? Think Cander but HOTTER. I love fics that pair Cordy and Gunn. I wish they would have made a go at the pair. Much better pairing than Fred and Gunn.

Cangel = THE WORST, I just feel the need to say that over and over and over and over as often as I can to as many people as I can.

@Anyanka Bunny Killer - yeah the ship name is the best part but CAREFUL not to misspell it ... it could go terribly terribly wrong. LOL

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Cander all the way! Or, Xandelia, as I prefer to call it :D

I think they work really well in the HS years, and, had they interacted canonically a few years later, they had both grown up and matured enough to once more work, imo. I adore Anya as a character, but not with Xander. I can watch it, I can even have fun with it, but Xanya is not for me!

ChaseRules

Sineya
That what was thinking since we know Hallie & Spike know each other.

theslayerettes

Cheerleading Slayer
Cander worked well when Cordelia was on Buffy but realistically that relationship would not have lasted long term. Cordy and Xander are just two completely different personalities with two completely different outlooks on life. It might've worked if it had been AtS Cordy since she kind of had a fall from grace and money problems and was therefore more humble than she was before, but BtVS Cordy would not have dated Xander past high school.

Cuffy wouldn't work because neither Buffy nor Cordelia really like each other. They might feel sorry for the other every so often, but they wouldn't go out of their way to spend time with each other.

Cesley had there mini romance in season 3 and it fizzled out extremely quickly. They wouldn't have been able to make it work, Cordelia would've gotten bored. Wesley also matured faster than Cordy did, he would've started to get annoyed with her pettiness.

Coyle was cut short before its time so it's difficult to say whether it would've worked long term or not.

Croo was not a good relationship for Groo. He loved Cordy more than she loved him and he did the right thing by getting out of it when he did.

Cangel shouldn't have happened. He is Buffy's man and always will be. Why would Cordy allow herself to be second best when she knows Angel's heart belongs to Buffy?

Cordelinor was an abomination that never should've happened. It was wrong on so many levels and completely destroyed Cordy's character.
I agree with basically everything you said.

I liked Cander, but because Xander was immature and can not let himself be happy with what he has, he goes and f*cks it up. I think their relationship was good for Cordy and that she grew as a person while dating him. But personally, I think that Cordelia loved Xander more than he loved her.

Ceasley seemed like it was just a way to get Cordelia involved with the scoobies again. It had the plus side of letting Cordy move on from Xander, adding more humor with Weasley's character and letting us know that Xander still had feelings for Cordelia. Other than that there was no reason that they would ever be together. Which is why it didn't last more than half a season.

Coyle would have been interesting to see. Cordy was still fun and had some bitchy tendencies but she was also a good person, a relationship with Doyle would probably been a better path for her than the one she got.

Cangle was stupid. Sorry, but I can't understand Angel falling for her after seeing his disinterest in her on Buffy. As well, Cordy was really angry with Buffy after learning that Angel was back in season 3, and we never saw her fear of Angel resolved. Finally, Buffy was Angel's soulmate. End of story. It would never work with anyone else. Angel and Cordy only got together because the show needed a romance with the lead character and at the time Cordy was the only option.

Cordelinor never should have happened! By this time I was already disappointed with how Cordelia's character had changed. I don't care if their relationship was the product of a demon it was sick and wrong and a disgrace to Cordelia. I would have been fine with Connor having an innocent crush on Cordelia but it went way too far.

ChaseRules

Sineya
I agree with basically everything you said.

I liked Cander, but because Xander was immature and can not let himself be happy with what he has, he goes and f*cks it up. I think their relationship was good for Cordy and that she grew as a person while dating him. But personally, I think that Cordelia loved Xander more than he loved her.

Ceasley seemed like it was just a way to get Cordelia involved with the scoobies again. It had the plus side of letting Cordy move on from Xander, adding more humor with Weasley's character and letting us know that Xander still had feelings for Cordelia. Other than that there was no reason that they would ever be together. Which is why it didn't last more than half a season.

Coyle would have been interesting to see. Cordy was still fun and had some bitchy tendencies but she was also a good person, a relationship with Doyle would probably been a better path for her than the one she got.

Cangle was stupid. Sorry, but I can't understand Angel falling for her after seeing his disinterest in her on Buffy. As well, Cordy was really angry with Buffy after learning that Angel was back in season 3, and we never saw her fear of Angel resolved. Finally, Buffy was Angel's soulmate. End of story. It would never work with anyone else. Angel and Cordy only got together because the show needed a romance with the lead character and at the time Cordy was the only option.

Cordelinor never should have happened! By this time I was already disappointed with how Cordelia's character had changed. I don't care if their relationship was the product of a demon it was sick and wrong and a disgrace to Cordelia. I would have been fine with Connor having an innocent crush on Cordelia but it went way too far.
I agree with what you said especially about Cangel & Cordelinor. With Cangel we told that Angel has not only moved on from Buffy which they had told us was his soul mate but was doing with Cordelia what he told Buffy he couldn't do. Which ment he both lied to Buffy & didn't care about Cordelia since he was doing to her what he had done to Buffy.

And Cordelinor was so wrong it like Cordelia being punished for some reason. I can think of a couple of reasons myself both in show & out of show.

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Cander I guess but I do love Cordelia with Grogg too and wish they didn't make their relationship all about Cangel.

Top Bottom