• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Are you Cuffy or Cander or Cangel or Coyle or Croog or Cesley or Cordelinoor?

spikenbuffy

"You have superpowers,that's so cool,can you fly?"
Cander or Cangel but I 'm not against Cordy & Gunn even if I wanted Gunn & Gwen together.

S Rou

Potential
Coyle. Doyle was great and had much unused potential. He and cordy went great together. Cangel was a mess but could've worked if Angel did not have thus intense history / possible future with Buffy.

S Rou

Potential
My main canon ships are Fresley (the tragedy of it especially, having died on the vine as it did) and Bangel.

I've always wanted to ship Dawn with someone good for her, but all the options leave me feeling wanting. I don't like the thought of her with Xander.
Xander is anya's man.

Ship dawn with her AtS equivalent who is just as hated as she is... Connor.

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
Xander is anya's man.

Ship dawn with her AtS equivalent who is just as hated as she is... Connor.
As far as I can tell, the only reason people offer to ship Dawn and Connor is because they dislike them equally as much, or that they are "compatible" or some such nonsense just because they are both angsty or however they like to put it. Truth is, beyond the shallow comparison they have little in common. And I personally appreciate Dawn and I would like to have her with someone good and worthwhile. So unless people mean reformed Connor with the memory wipe, I'm afraid Connor is off the table for me.

S Rou

Potential
As far as I can tell, the only reason people offer to ship Dawn and Connor is because they dislike them equally as much, or that they are "compatible" or some such nonsense just because they are both angsty or however they like to put it. Truth is, beyond the shallow comparison they have little in common. And I personally appreciate Dawn and I would like to have her with someone good and worthwhile. So unless people mean reformed Connor with the memory wipe, I'm afraid Connor is off the table for me.
dawn does do some pretty great growing up in S7 and the comics but you can't deny that they are.extremely convenient for one another!

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Lol maybe too convenient by a certain measure!

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
Cesley hands down! Preferably with post Sunnydale Wesley - after he got laid and grew a backbone:cool:. Also thought CorGunn had possibilities when Gunn first arrived, before Fred. Xan/Cor was cute, but I preferred X/A or even X/D.

A world of yuck and hell no for Cordelia with Connor, who was virtually her kid AND also her partner's kid. Just no. The vile thing that violated (and eventually destroyed) Connor was not Cordelia.

My favorite crossover ship for Cordelia is Cameron Mitchell of Stargate SG-1

FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
Angel was NEVER her partner.
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
When was Angel Cordelia partner ???

Myheadsgonenumb

Potential
Cordelia/ Doyle all the way ,,, but without the stupid ship name, they are better than that. They were really sweet together. Of course, being in the Whedon verse, had the relationship been allowed to develop it would have come with all sorts of ridiculous angst (and still ended with one of them dying) but in my head they have a very sweet, down to earth, drama free relationship that would actually last the rest of their (lengthy) lives .

Top Bottom