• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy-Board Newsletter Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
That was a great newsletter- big ole kudos to the contributors & congrats to all the winners! I loved all the Holiday greetings!

Lilah

Poll Boy
WOW, what a awesome newsletter!!! That was hot. Well done to all the winners, and what not. Thanks staff for such an amazing board, that we all love and cherish. Merry xmas everyone!!!

msfantastico87

Joann the Goblin Slayer
Wow very nice newsletter! Enjoyed reading it! Great job Taake!

Congratulations to all the winners and I am so looking forward to this new Fic Comp!!

:D

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
Great newsletter! Good job T. :) Also congrats to all the awards winners!

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
Wow, the newsletter was amazing, as usual!! CONGRATS to all the winners for New and veteran Members of the Month and Why We Fight, and I have to give a big congrats to EntertainUs and xaphania for their beautiful banners for the holiday banner contest! :D

H
Harley
I SO thought you were going to win!

Chosen Enemy

Losing my soul
Really enjoyed the newsletter of this month (well, I always have and always will enjoy it haha!) And I cannot wait for all the new stuff. Also, congrats to the winners, those were really pretty banners!

TaylorSwift

The power to make amends
Lovely newsletter!!! It was awesome guys. And thanks for putting me in the greetings section...so cool! Thanks for this...it's always a pleasure reading the newsletter...and congratulations to everyone!

This Year's Girl

Grateful grapefruit
Sineya
Sorry if this OT.... but where do you read the newsletter? I don't get it. Sorry for being very unclever, I bet it's really easy to find it... :)

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
Great as usual. Hope people saw who were in the pic with the new members.

Congrats to all different winners, sure was a quite of you this time around. Now time to get cracking on those Glenn questions.

Misty

This was a great newsletter, and congradulations to the people who won the member of the month awards and icon/banner competitions!

Bexieh

level 5 laser lotus
Sineya
Oh, I've seen the newsletter a couple of times but never realised there was a feedback place for it! Great newsletter, it's very in-depth which I like in a newsletter rather than just the same old stuff. I like! :D

zobothehobo

Scooby
Yay! Great newletter Flannen! I really loved it!!! Congrats SlayerFae and Kean in winning members of the month, well deserved for both of you!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

TaylorSwift

The power to make amends
Lovely newsletter!! Congratulations to everyone and to the new members! I can't wait for the BB awards!

TaylorSwift

The power to make amends
I just re-read my comment for the last newsletter and realized I commented that and this new one as the same thing..lovely newsletter!! Ahahahah...I'm dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom