• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Discussion of 8.03 "The Long Way Home Part 3" - Released 05/02/07 (Dark Horse)

GATEGOD

Anyanka
haha. This one was by far better then the 1st and second!!
Ethan Rane being the one calling her love and then her saying she was goin to barf :lmao:
The scene where spike/Angel/Buffy are in a three way lol is weird, sick, hilarious, and awesome!
I loved the 2 page Willow/Amy art alot. Very good art in this one. I
loved in the dreamspace that we see Faith and ... JOSS WHEDON on one of the little frames. Very very cool.
Hahahahaha Fe Fi Fo and then Dawn goes Fu#$ing Fum and steps on Amy :lmao:
:lmao: Andrew playing strip poker with the other girls hahahaha!!! only thing I didn't like was the ending ^_^

Kemy

Annoyed Enby
Only thing funnier than him being in a room full of fit, stripping Slayers is that hes completely bored and uninterested, and people still think hes straight haha

I think even Mal from Firefly is visible in the Dreamspace cubes.

GATEGOD

Anyanka
Only thing funnier than him being in a room full of fit, stripping Slayers is that hes completely bored and uninterested, and people still think hes straight haha

I think even Mal from Firefly is visible in the Dreamspace cubes.
haha By far my favorite issue so far ^_^ : popcorn:

palabravampiress

Bidet of Evil
Black Thorn
I finally got the comics!

I am as stumped as you guys are on the who kissed Buffy thing. I really wanna know, darn it!

I'm with either Xander or Willow. Xander makes more sense, especially given Buffy's dream and his history of crushing on her (plus their chemistry in season 7), but... Willow was the one who suggested the close-your-eyes thing. The thing is, Willow in love with Buffy? I don't know... that seems sort of like "where did that come from?" I mean, they've been friends for ages, and there was nary a whisper of even a crush or physical attraction. Willow's shown more sexual interest in Dawn than in Buffy!

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I finally got the comics!

I am as stumped as you guys are on the who kissed Buffy thing. I really wanna know, darn it!

I'm with either Xander or Willow. Xander makes more sense, especially given Buffy's dream and his history of crushing on her (plus their chemistry in season 7), but... Willow was the one who suggested the close-your-eyes thing. The thing is, Willow in love with Buffy? I don't know... that seems sort of like "where did that come from?" I mean, they've been friends for ages, and there was nary a whisper of even a crush or physical attraction. Willow's shown more sexual interest in Dawn than in Buffy!
But I don't think Xander would have been shy about it - he never was before. It's got to be one of the girls.

:)

Edit:

The demon pig is what I referred to as the Gamorrean Guard earlier. I don't know if there are any other Star Wars geeks that got that. The Gamorrean Guards were at the entrance to Jabba's palace. Andrew would have gotten it, darn it!

Anywho, I wondered if maybe it was just a coinkidink that it was in there or if was just a bit of foreshadowing for Warren. I don't have Angel S5 on dvd, but I think at the end of 'Not Fade Away' one of the demons in the alley resembled that guy. It also could have just been a bit of Dark Horse humor since they do the Star Wars comics also. I'm probably reading into it too much. I dunno.
I got that too lol - Star Wars geek reporting for duty!

palabravampiress
palabravampiress
I think you might be right!

Cordelia Chase*

Spiley anyone?!
I have no idea about the x's. I tried to think back in the show and see if it was connected or brought up but I went blank.

But could you post the line please?? :) I'd like to read it.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Well, it's Claudius, and the line is "That he, as ’twere by accident, may here" but the whole speech is:

For we have closely sent for Hamlet hither,
That he, as ’twere by accident, may here
Affront Ophelia.
Her father and myself, lawful espials,
Will so bestow ourselves that, seeing, unseen,
We may of their encounter frankly judge
And gather by him, as he is behaved,
If ’t be th’ affliction of his

PassionBecoming

Minuscule Redheaded One
Sineya
First Reading!

Going to read through this for the first time and type my thoughts. Then I'll go back and read this thread!

-"Splainy." I heart Buffy-isms.
-Oh. My. GOSH! Dirty dreams, Buffster! (But I like it.) Though the little cupid-things are creepy.
-That first picture of Willow and Amy doing battle REALLY looks like Willow is real life. Very cool!
-Poor Xander is once again the lone man among the females. Heehee.
-Love the Season 1 flashback dream!! Short skirts and high boots! (Um, is that a sketch of Joss on that page??)
-Amy getting smushed - EEEWWW. But at least Dawn did something worthwhile.
-I love when Willow gets all take charge and threatening. I can just hear her saying that: "And keep 'em shut if they wanna keep 'em"
-Ooo, Giles conversing with a demon monster...interesting. Oh, Andrew, you and your babbling....oh, and there's confirmation with the strip poker! Oh, my! (With one slayer reading a prayer book in the background.)
-Amy's tied to a wall - had she done an anti-smushing spell or what??
-"Girl thing? With girl parts?" SUCH a Xander line! Love it!
-Warren - GROOOOOSSSS!

I'm still having a hard time grasping how different this world is from the Sunnydale/LA scene, but I'm following. Can't say that I'm hating it, but I'm not lurrrving it, either.

Amethyst

Scooby
Sineya
I love that Ethan Rayne is back! I liked him! lol :D
Buffy's dream makes me :eek: lol
Dawn's swearing now!! Didn't really see her as ever being that much of a potty mouth lol
The whole kiss thing is intriguing :D
Amy's boyfriend....seriously!!! :rolleyes: How and when exactly would they have met??? :rolleyes:
Still enjoying it though lol :D

Top Bottom