• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Faith The Vampire Slayer

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Remmy: Faith ! You made it hear "* she said giving Faith a big hug*. "Where did you go to all these years ".

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Luella: Hi *waves to Faith* I think you'll find that I'm the least chatty of the bunch but you won't find many like me in San Francisco, at least not downtown! *Smiles to everyone*

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Faith : Remmy I've gone off and been in Sunnydale California mostly that was a blast and a half and I got to meet two vampires with a soul called Spike and Angel. I got to meet another cool slayer named Buffy and all her friends and you know we kinda saved the world last year *pats herself on the shoulder*

No big deal.
Nice to meet you Luella! And nice to meet you Dero. *shakes their hands
*looks around* but I gotta say this is a killer place guys. It looks like something out of a movie.
*looks at one guy*
Inner Monologue : [Faith : okay that guy over there is kinda cute but I have work to do I don't have time for relationships.]

*whispers to the group*
Who's the guy over there?
*points at Spencer who is looking out of a window*

Curious Pathos

"You're the one, Buffy."
DERO!: * clearly feigns offence* Remmy, Lue, How barbaric! * gestures to his outstretched hand* I was trying to make proper business acquaintance here! So, informal. *turns to Faith* Guy? What guy? Just all us females here * says playfully*

DERO!: * casually whispers to Remmy* Well, no jokes about the accent, yet...Did you tell her to call me DERO!? (DERO! is from New Zealand)

Last edited:

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Faith : *flips hair*
Wow. You've all got so many books in here about demons and goblins and vampires. So cool. *smiles*
So how do you guys find these things?
I just got attacked by a vampire on the way here but I staked it quite easily.
They're just roaming the streets at night waiting to hurt innocent people.
I'm never gonna let that happen. *looks down* Not after the last time.....

ChaseRules

Sineya
Remmy :" Glad to know you were busy. Thought something had bit you since I hadn't heard from you for so long Faith : * she said giving Faith a look as she said that.

Curious Pathos

"You're the one, Buffy."
DERO!: There, there * pats Faith on the back, the briskly walks past to her to sit behind a desk, presumably his* We need all the help we can get, so no time for self-pity * takes out laptop from shoulder bag, dropping the bag unceremoniously on the ground while gently placing the laptop on the desk*

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Faith : thanks Dero *smiles*
*hugs Remmy* sorry for leaving for so long and not calling but I had a lot of personal issues since I left. I had a little bit too much fun on the dark side and I was hurting a lot of people so I didn't want you to get involved. But now I've changed, I've learned, I've saw more of the world. I just have to gain trust in people again.
It's really nice to meet you all.
Remmy said you guys were looking for a leader? Is that true?
*whispers to Remmy* who is tall , dark and handsome over there that's not talking?

Curious Pathos

"You're the one, Buffy."
DERO!: As front man for our garage band, sure... *Flips open laptop and start typing*

ChaseRules

Sineya
Remy : Well I can't stay mad at you for long. You did save me a couple of times
Faith. I just missed you since you were the only person who knew what was out there "( she said to Faith with a smile*. " l should have known Faith . He a friend * the rest is up to you "( Remy said not wanting to get between Faith & a guy ).

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Faith : I save you more then a couple of times Remmy *laughs* maybe every time. But that's why I taught you martial arts before I left. I wanted you to be able to defend yourself. Your a strong woman and you shouldn't have to depend on anyone.
*looks at Spencer*
I'm gonna say hi to him.
*walks over to Spencer*
Hi! What's your name?

ChaseRules

Sineya
Remmy; Yout right in that Faith. I used to get in trouble all the time due to my mouth & attitude but you saved me ever time "*she said giving Faith a fond look *. (I so glad she back since things have been getting strange. Case in point the Vamp that went after her)
"Enjoy yourself with him Faith but try to not break him "*she said with a giggle watching Faith walk away*.

Meliza

Scooby
Spencer who was looking out a open window down onto the bustling street below was deep in thought but not lost. Spencer Graham possessed a laser focused mind which matched the intensity of his gaze, steel blue grey eyes which seemed never any where else except focused intently on the person in front of him. His attire usually leaned more elegant but today he was wearing a buttoned up white dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and black trousers. It was as close as he ever got to casual, yet even now his groomed appearance was at odds with his environment, surrounded by significantly younger colleagues, he must of looked like their principle or boss. That is, if it weren't for the weapons chest sitting over in the corner or the 9mm pistol he had hidden in his waistband ,not to mention the one tied around his ankle. Suddenly he thought he heard a unfamiliar voice appearing out from their youthful chatter. "Hi, whats your name?"it was coming from behind him...

He turned his head sideways, and was met eye level with a unfamiliar brunette women, for the first time he was briefly unable to focus, he wondered why her slightly raspy voice sounded chipper, perhaps she was flirting with him he thought and then all at once his mind processed that this must be..

Spencer: Call me Spencer and you must be the renowned Faith *straightening up, composing himself to look professional* I've heard good things from Remmy, nice to finally meet you

Last edited:

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
*shakes hand*
Nice to meet you Spencer.
*lightly touches his arm*
Remmy has told me good things about you too.
Hopefully we'll get the chance to meet each other more later tonight *winks*

*walks over*
So how do you guys track the supernatural here? Remmy told me you guys have some gadgets here that track down demons.
While I might prefer the go on patrol and just stake anything you may run into approach. Tracking a demon would be much easier and make my job a lot less work.

*flips her hair*
Damn I look good today.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Remy looks at Faith " So you already found yourself a hottie " * she said in her ear softy while giving Faith another hug * .
"You haven't changed Faith & I really glad you back since we could do your help . You tell them where you came from or did you pull a Faithy
& give them a tall tale of where you came from " * she said after stepping away from Faith* .

"Well we not as lucky as you Faith . Since our bodies don't have your upgrade we have to come up with other ways to find them since I for one
wasn't going to roll over for the creatures in this city . And while going on patrol might work for you we needed to find them & work out since none of us are anything but human " she told Faith waving her hands toward her friends *. "I hope you showing up will give us a head start on things " .

*Looks at Faith as she flips her hair *
( Faith gotten even hotter since she left .
If we weren't best friends I make a play for her myself )

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
*checke out books*
Thanks Remmy for all the support I couldn't have done it without you.
Your the best friend I could ever ask for *hugs*
So this time guys *throws up book* we have a demon on our hands who attacks his prey & makes them completely paralyzed with his slime. He's supposed to only come out at night. *looks around*
*looks at gadgets* it's says that he was last spotted 10 minutes ago near the park
It's getting pretty late so I'll guess I'll go look for him.
Would anyone want to come with me? *looks around at everyone*

Curious Pathos

"You're the one, Buffy."
DERO!: *continues to type, focusing on the screen* While you lovely ladies are getting acquainted, I have filtered out several 911 calls with a very interesting pattern. * pulling out drawer and rustling around in desk drawer* Apparently, in the past 18 hours, 5 people have called in for severe burns under unspecified circumstances. *pulls out a palm-sized circular disk* And, blanks on medical records usually means either the victim was unconscious, delusional, or dead. *connects the disk to the laptop with a USB connection* Not to mention the similar descriptions of the burns...

*looking up to Remmy* Remmy, you're in charge of the Demonic Energy Locator. I'm programming it to phase out all non-acidic based demons. *unplugs the DEL* Here's hoping that there is only one of those in the area. * Hands it to her*

*shifts his gaze to Faith* You specialize in any forms of weaponry? *gets up and walks over to the south wall* We have got options. *moves over a motivational poster with a kitten on it, and punches in a code* So, what do you want? *false wall lifts up*

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Wow! All this weaponry is amazing *looks over*
While I do love my trusty stake I could get used to something like this. *picks up a bow & arrow & other gadgets*
If I knew you guys had such a nice field of weaponry I would've come to San Francisco long ago. Rather then watch the train wrecks in Sunnydale and Los Angeles.

I heard Remmy tell me that Luella can fly ! That's so badass girl, I always wanted to learn how to fly. Be one with the air.
*goes back further*
*looks at sign*
Faith's training room? You guys really didn't have to do all this for me!
*walks in*
Wicked!!

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Nice Banner.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Remmy nods her head at what Faith said .
"I with you Faith .
And it seems like you a lot more research gal then you used to be . I remember trying to find out something about the creatures & failing because neither of us knew how to do that "* she said before laying a hand on DERO! shoulder *. "He a wiz at doing that even thought he a bit of a nerd "* she said in a found tone of voice *. "What do you think we need to take "* she said looking at Faith while taking the device from DERO!* .

"And don't ask how we could afford all this since what you don't know cant hurt you " * she said before blushing *.

"I knew you like the training room & i was going to use it as a bribe as soon as we could find you Faith " .

Top Bottom