• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Faith The Vampire Slayer

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Faith : *Faith punches the punching bag in the training room*
This is so much fun!
I love it.

Thank you guys so much this is incredible. I want to say how honoured I am that you guys want me to join you. I've never felt wanted & this is helping me trust people more. Even tho trust isn't easy for me *crie and runs off to the bathroom* *locks door*

Faith : should I really let this people in? I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me, maybe I should do this on my own? I don't know! Sometimes I wish my life was just normal.

Curious Pathos

"You're the one, Buffy."
DERO!: *stands there shocked, then turns to Remmy* Did we do a bad?
*panics* She's crying...*mumbles, and starts pacing* What do we do? Should I apologize? Should I have been less helpful? Did I insult her American feminist sensibilities?
*turns to Remmy* Should we... knock? I know you're her best friend; you should talk to her, tell her that I am normally this stupid and she should ignore me...
*Looks to Luella and Spencer* We'll have to start the search without her if this doesn't get resolved. Luella, why don't you take the DEL and narrow the area of interest from the air? Spencer, use your connections and investigate any possible leads about a new occult or criminal organizations that recently came to the city. Take a silver axe and one of those experimental cloaking coats of the rack.
*Starts to head back to his laptop, and stops, looking at Spencer* Would you mind also evaluating its effectiveness? It's really hard determining how a demon can look at a being and know it has a soul? There must be some sort of visual stimuli or maybe the soul registers on a wavelength unseen by the human eye. If you could...yes...maybe a type of spectacles, spectacles, I'm a spectacle right now....
*turns his head back* Remmy, how's Faith coming along?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Remy looks at DERO! " Don't worry about Faith .I take care about her & you get things started . Don't worry it not you she angry with . I seen her do this before when I first met her " *Remmy said taking a deep breath *. ( I remember how she would risk herself saving me & when I tried to thank her she would not hear it or run away if I kept thanking her .) " I on it ok * she said going to the door & knocking on it .*

"You all Faith . I know this is a lot for you to take in & I always wanted to be around you & thought of you as a good friend . I hope the people down there treated you right or I going down there & give them a piece of my mind " * Remmy said softy into the door getting angry at the people Faith had been with down there *.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
*sitting in her room*
*talking to herself*
This is so much to take in. New friends, a new life, it's so much but I know I can get through this. I'm the Vampire Slayer after all.
I'm Faith Lehane & I am strong and badass *smiles*

ChaseRules

Sineya
* Standing by the door * You know why Faith is like this since when we kids after she saved every time she disappear * Remmy said to her self looking sad before getting a idea *.

You all right in there Faith ?" * Remmy called out to distract Faith from her picking the lock & creeping into the om shitting it behind her *.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Yeah I'm okay Remmy it's just so crazy down here & it's a lot to take in. I'll be fine. I'd just like time to clear my head.
I don't want to get too attached to anyone or anything . You know they never stick around.

ChaseRules

Sineya
*Remmy walks up to Faith & sits next to her * "I know Faith . I remember when you used to save me when we were young & then wouldn't let me thank you or give you anything " * she said before giving Faith a big hug*. " I thought that you going down there would have helped out . Do I have to visit them with my bat ?* she said with a smile on her face *.

Top Bottom