• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

[Final] Buffy v Angel

Buffy v Angel

• Buffy

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Angel

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RomanticSoul

Frell Me
I think I have understood you; you are saying that because SMG, the actress doesn't look as good as DB the actor, as a fighter, then you will choose Angel, the character over Buffy the character. I have read the others posts which seem to do with who gives the better speeches, and have nothing to do with how someone looks. But I thnk we should leave it there because you obviously don't want to enter into a meaningful discussion
Absolutely and totally wrong again. Are you just trying to punk me or are you seriously not understanding me? I already told you it's easy to understand if you read the posts by the other 2 people I replied to. But apparently not. Can't have a discussion with someone who puts words in my mouth and intentions behind my posts that don't exist.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Lol Buffy will win anyway! I think if it was Buffy vs Spike it'd be different. Lucky Angel is there at all tbh. :D

RomanticSoul

Frell Me
Idk, Angel is the lead of his own show. He can't be that unpopular. He's not Ted Mosby lol. I think Angel's fans are more low-key than Spike's.
I meant more in terms of this specific board. Maybe it just seems that way but I think there are more Spike than Angel lovers on here, hence my surprise that Angel won.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Agreed

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
I meant more in terms of this specific board. Maybe it just seems that way but I think there are more Spike than Angel lovers on here, hence my surprise that Angel won.
Yeah, I get that. But still, when I saw how many people were actually voting for Angel, I had some hope. I knew that most of Angel's fans wouldn't be replying to the thread anyway.

Top Bottom