• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Foxy's BtVS coloring book shenanigans

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I got mine from the Book Depository today :D It's better than I expected, there's a lot of drawings well suited for colouring in, rather than just comic images.

I'm not sure whether to use pencils or the Sharpies I have!

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
Mine's on back order and will be with me in 3-5 weeks, maybe more. :rolleyes:

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Yeah, I just got an E-Mail from Amazon saying it's been dispatched (and it was £1.83 cheaper than when I ordered it)

So mines on the way too :D

Athena

Staff member
Black Thorn
It's literally like a race now. Which one of us will get their colouring book first?! Come on Postman Pat, bring Athena the goodies! :D

nightshade
nightshade
Amazon tells me mine will be here tomorrow
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Mines currently saying Wednesday.....

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
Now that I've seen @Foxy 's work I realize I don't deserve a colouring book. I don't have the talent required. Question: would you consider auctioning your book to the highest bidder so that some lucky but untalented BB fan could pass it off as their own?

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hmmmmm. Maybe I need to read that E-mail again. I ordered several things......maybe I miss read it o_O

Nope....release date 3Feb.....coming Wednesday

Maybe we are talking about different things?

Ah! Just realised there is a THIRD ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Athena

Staff member
Black Thorn
I've got to pick mine up from the delivery office. I can't get there til Saturday. :(

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Okay, got the second one today........It's a bit strange really. Nowhere near the quality of the other one.
A severe case of Bandwagon jumping here I think.......:confused:
The 18 Drawings are a bit (actually a lot) simplistic & for some reason there are two pages of each drawing? Who wants to colour something twice?
The pictures of Giles Spike & Faith are ok, but several of the ones of Buffy & Willow could be anyone......& the two of Xander are bloody awful!
All in all, not a patch on the other one.....my advice, don't bother with this one wait for the second 'official' one that comes out in September.....

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm thinking of going back to doing some in mine, I think I did about two in it when I got it and then stopped, how did everyone else get on? Once they finally arrived that is!

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm thinking of going back to doing some in mine, I think I did about two in it when I got it and then stopped, how did everyone else get on? Once they finally arrived that is!
I colored a bit then got bored with it, lol. Certain styles of drawing just wasn't for me. But to be fair I've gotten bored with coloring books in general at present.

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
I still colour in mine time to time. It is great fun! There are some, which I don't really like though, but I am just not a fan of the artist's style.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
WOW! I LOOOVE your colouring so much!!!! 😍❤💗
Looks so amazing!!!
Those look great Foxy! I've been using colored pencils, and I'm not really skilled at them. lol. But I copied my pages for practice, so I don't ruin my book. lol
I'm doing that too. How do you copy them?
Because the colouring books are square and normal paper isn't... When I try to copy it, it cuts some stuff off from the sides :(
And I don't wanna use my books, because i don't want to ruin my books if I do a mistake, or sometimes I just like a picture so much I wanna do different versions of it :D
Any tips?
@Foxy again, great work!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
According to webster...
Definition of shenanigan

1 : a devious trick used especially for an underhand purpose

2a : tricky or questionable practices or conduct —usually used in plural

b : high-spirited or mischievous activity —usually used in plural

:oops:

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I'm doing that too. How do you copy them?
Because the colouring books are square and normal paper isn't... When I try to copy it, it cuts some stuff off from the sides :(
And I don't wanna use my books, because i don't want to ruin my books if I do a mistake, or sometimes I just like a picture so much I wanna do different versions of it :D
Any tips?
Yea it does cut off some a bit on the sides. I use it for practice. But I haven't colored in my book yet either. I also don't want to make a mistake. I printed out a few and figured out what colors I wanted to use, before coloring my final picture.

Top Bottom