• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Go Fish, Inca Mummy Girl, or Reptile Boy. Which one would you keep?

Ceadsearc03

Potential
I'd keep them. They are bad episodes side by side with all of the others but they serve a purpose in continuing the various relationships and character development. If I had to choose between keeping everything about S2 as is, or redoing everything I would keep the season the way it is. Using this type of logic, I feel compelled to keep these 3 specific episodes as well. People above did a good job of discussing how each of these episodes have their redeeming elements, and it is these elements that make them better with re-watches as opposed to worse. I feel the same way about other episodes, such as Bad Eggs. The characters and relationships grow too much in little scenes here and there to consider them drop-able. Relatively speaking.
I agree. I feel like S2 was so good they feel crappy in some ways, but they all had great parts and moved the story along, even in little ways.

If I had to choose one, I’d choose Reptile Boy for the B/A and B/C interactions, but I really think they all belong even if they aren’t “the best.”

Mr Trick

Scooby
Re-watched Reptile Boy the other. And you know what I WAS WRONG!!:eek: Its a pretty solid episode. There's some good comedy and character moments. The opening scene is adorable. Even the cheesy MOTW stuff is fun in a goofy sort of way. Its not amazing, and drags at times. But its not a bad episode. Unlike the other two;)

spikenbuffy

"You have superpowers,that's so cool,can you fly?"
Just like I said I choose Reptile Boy to keep, I love this episode. The one that I would ditch is Go Fish, I hate this episode! Partly because Spike isn't in it after where IOHEFY left off, & it's boring as hell.

katmobile

Scooby
I think Reptile Boy - you get some good Willow and it helps move Bangel along. I'd still have to have the costume party and Oz noticing Willow though from Inca Mummy Girl.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
That is a good scene.

telperion66

Potential
Personally, I like all three episodes, especially when you compare them to what we see in the later seasons on Buffy.

They all have good moments and are worthy of re-watching almost every time.

Top Bottom