• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Michelle Tractenberg: Did her beauty distract you sometimes?

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I thought she was really beautiful in S7 - and it did distract me, and I'm a straight woman. I'm probably the only person who doesn't find Faith attractive. hee

I was always into Buffy, Dawn, Willow and Cordelia.
I'm sorry I can't possibly have read that correctly; I thought it said you didn't find Faith attractive. You're correct about the others, Buffy, Willow, and Cordy are attractive and Dawn does get very pretty as she grows up in season 7. But seriously, Faith not attractive? I don't think I've ever met someone who said that

Zenseem
Zenseem
I second that
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Third that

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I'm probably the only person who doesn't find Faith attractive.
I don't think Faith's attractive, probably because she comes across as quite skanky in season 3. Season 7 is an improvement but I still don't think she is the best looking of the female characters.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
Really? I think you're the only one I've seen so far who doesn't find her attractive. Don't get me wrong though, taste is different for everyone, but I always thought she was an exception. She's the 'I'd let her punch me in the face all she wants' (don't ask) kind of beautiful. And those are rare.
Yeah, I always thought it didn't matter your taste, anyone thought Faith was attractive. I thought the opinion of her looks was even more consistent than Buffy's.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Michelle was a very pretty young lady. I wouldn't say I found it distracting personally but it is very noticeable how pretty she becomes in S7. I wouldn't say she was as stunningly beautiful as Eliza or Charisma though.

Priceless

Scooby
All the women on the show were beautiful, but their beauty was never a distraction for me. I think what makes a character attractive is the combination of looks and personality, so Faith was beautfiul, but her mental issues made her less attractive in my eyes. Cordy became more and more attractive as the show went on, because her personality became more and more attractive and the same could be said for Dawn.

Foxy
Foxy
Good point!
DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Well said and so accurate!

sosa lola

Scooby
Really? I think you're the only one I've seen so far who doesn't find her attractive. Don't get me wrong though, taste is different for everyone, but I always thought she was an exception. She's the 'I'd let her punch me in the face all she wants' (don't ask) kind of beautiful. And those are rare.
She's not my type. And neither is Spike. I don't find bad boys and bad girls hot. Buffy, on the other hand, I find her extremely gorgeous. And S4/S5 Willow with short hair is stunning (I can't stop staring at Willow in the episode Triangle, I find her very attractive with curls). Cordelia is incredibly beautiful and S7 Dawn is distracting :D

I guess I'm attracted to femininity on women, as for guys boyish good-looks and simplicity always get to me.

Monkey Pants

Bored Now
Black Thorn
Faith is a stunning god like angel! Her beauty is ridiculous and excessive imo. Even if you aren't into her character or personality (which to me make her even more attractive, but to each their own) I don't see how you can look at her face and find it unattractive?? There are no flaws there.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Faith is a stunning god like angel! Her beauty is ridiculous and excessive imo. Even if you aren't into her character or personality (which to me make her even more attractive, but to each their own) I don't see how you can look at her face and find it unattractive?? There are no flaws there.
I saw she's in a tv show my husband is watching (I think it's called Bull?) and I was like "Wow, she's still so hot!" She's unbelievably stunning.

Monkey Pants
Monkey Pants
I'm planning on watching her eps of that eventually :)
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
I'm recording the episodes she's in to watch later :)

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
Dawn has a very all-american young beauty to her. I always thought of her that way. My community has a lot of women who would have fallen into that category when younger. I appreciate it and I have a soft spot for it. I prefer the range of women who have that appeal over the model look.

I have always thought that this look is vastly underrated in Hollywood. I feel like the look of most actresses are exceedingly rare in the real American world. Even all the "normal" looking roles in Hollywood have the same "look", just watered down from the more attractive leading roles. I insist that Hollywood has a stereotypical range of looks. Same with the men. I think a few of my guy friends are definitely better looking than Brad Pitt, Clooney and their ilk, by miles. But they have the quintessential all-american guy next door look, in that MT way. It's better to me, no matter how many women say otherwise. Baseball and apple pie types.

So I'll repeat, I really don't find most women in fashion or hollywood attractive. I think Smg also has an all-american look believe it or not. SMG amd MT have it; everyone else doesn't. And SMG and MT are the most attractive to me on the show.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Dawn has a very all-american young beauty to her. I always thought of her that way. My community has a lot of women who would have fallen into that category when younger. I appreciate it and I have a soft spot for it. I prefer the range of women who have that appeal over the model look.

So I'll repeat, I really don't find most women in fashion or hollywood attractive. I think Smg also has an all-american look believe it or not. SMG amd MT have it; everyone else doesn't. And SMG and MT are the most attractive to me on the show.
That what I liked about Dawn . She looked nice & normal with she was supposed to be so while she didn't distract me I never had a problem with how she looked .

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Pretty Girl, but with a subject title like that, you make it sound like she was Jeri Ryan or something.

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Yes. Same for Connor. But if Connor had not been so good-looking I would have a much harder time enduring his whining. So shallow of me.
hahaha me too! Couldn't hate him because I found him soooooooo fine!

As for MT yeah she was ans is good looking but I was still annoyed by her.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I loved her long STRAIGHT hair. S5 and 6, it was beautiful, just so pretty. It Always sat perfectly and was always so glossy. S7 she matured in all ways and became stunning.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
I guess from your post you like Jeri Ryan :)
No, not really. But I accept that Jeri Lynn Ryan was a Ten, in that she was by far and away the most beautiful woman on Voyager, and arguably the UPN breakout star. Nobody on Buffy is a ten, (7-9.5 sure) because nobody on Buffy is breakaway more beautiful than any other actress on the show. If you can watch a show with SMG, Charisma and Emma, odds are, MT isn't going to distract you either. And I'm sure if Jeri was a guest on America's Next Top Model, she wouldn't be a ten. It's all relative. Somewhat. Maybe?

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
You got a point there . And don't forgot Eliza :)

Bite-me

Scooby
Who here thought Benedict Cumberbatch or Martin Freeman was attractive the first time you saw a picture of them? right, me neither now I have a thing for both because literally every one is attractive showing off their best qualities in the right lighting.

Alittlegrim

Stuck In The Middle
Not really. I agree that, objectively, that she is very pretty but she was a bit too young to cause a real stir in my passions. The only ones who ever really distracted me were Amber Benson as Tara and James Marsters as Spike. Amber just had this ethereal quality that I can't really define and JM barely looks real, he is just so physically perfect.

SunnydaleGlitz

Potential
Sineya
Honestly, I didn't think Dawn was the prettiest, though I always loved her hair and skin! On the other hand, I often had moments where I would be distracted by SMG's great earrings/ hair/ outfit. Cordy was super glam and pretty too. Faith was attractive, but she comes after Buffy, Cordy, Glory and Kendra imo. But before I offend anyone's personal sense of taste: I think they were all kickass and great looking. :)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Dawn wasn't the prettiest but don't forgot she was still pretty young when she showed up . And Buffy was more of a popular type of girl then Dawn who was more of a tomboy . But Dawn was really cute when she showed which was just right for her .

Top Bottom