• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My Boredom "Art"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Been a busy week (or two!), but got a lot done the last couple days, thought to share....

A few signature banners that I may/may not use some day...

My very first attempt at combining images (in this case, an existing SMG pic with a DB photo)

And finally a collection sort of thing I guess, just got inspired. Who knows, maybe it'll be a fic some day ;)

Good or bad, let me know what you think!

A
alexa
nice job! love the season one banner and 'to revive a legend'

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
ooh, i love these! very nicely done, angelic slayer! my favourite is the one with the gift pics. i also like how you're using all those non-buffy pics and experimenting with that and all; very cool :). and i would certainly like to read a fic of it someday (*hint*hint*) ;).

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Thanks a bunch! It's something new to do, anyway... and lol I'll keep it in mind for future reference ;-)

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Thanks for the comments guys! :D Hopefully have some more out soon, 'til then I wanted to make sure I updated some of my credits :)

Textures:

Intoxication: Version____Alyssa Milano
left-unspoken.net
Impulsive: Version____Michelle Trachtenburg
.: IMMORTAL - MEMORIES.NET :.
Unti My Dying Day // Peace's fanart site
more adventurous ["...park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me."]

Caps:
http://havestakewillslay.com/
|| Bloodclaim || - Reference Links
BuffyWorld -- "Angel" -- Season Five
ChosenTwo.com Gallery - Home > BtVS
freezeframenetwork (dot) net
Faith The Vampire Slayer... Truefan-Eliza
glamorous-smg.com

A great place to get caption ideas and figure out where a scene took place:
Buffyverse Dialogue Database - EPISODE LIST

My Bibles (that make me look SO much better than I really am ;)):
11,385 Adobe Photoshop Tutorials listed on pslover.com

Huge thanks to ALL of the web sites above, they pretty much rock. I'd definitely recommend them as sources for anybody.

And double thanks again to commenters! :)

Entiel

King of the Primordium
Love all the banners especially the family one hit me cause I was just watching the s5 episode Family where Buffy says we're family and it was right on time...There 's one banner I like even more though and that's the one yo made for me :p :)
thnx again!!

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
lol thanks a lot, I'm always happy to make 'em :)

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Okay, so I'm having a very bangel day in the midst of sifting through james marsters/ supernatural photos... go figure! Here's the spoils though, what do you think?

Bangelxx

Fear the cheeseman;)
yay go cookie dough! lovin that one, and the other one too!

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Lol I thought of you when I was making these, I still think you have the best username on BB lol... but thanks, I'm glad you like!

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Thanks for all of your comments guys! I should have a couple more pieces to post soon :D

I just wanted to post a reminder to anyone using any images that you got from me to please make sure you re-host them on a seperate account sometime after you get them. I really don't mind you using my link in the meantime, it's just that if/when I delete photos off of my photobucket account, I won't know who is using what (which could mean your banners get cut off! And that sucks monkey pants :().

I went through my albums today to get rid of unused space and ended up putting a bunch of pictures back after I saw a couple signatures cut off, so if anyone's missing anything just let me know and I'll make sure to re-host them so you've got some time to get it all sorted out!

AGAIN, I don't mind if you use my URL until you can get it re-hosted, I just don't want to unknowingly delete anybody's stuff!

Thanks guys! You rock my socks! :D

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
New Stuff :)....

Made this a while back for my friend wiccanslayer (whose additional banners are coming, the supernatural caps are killing me!). The concept and caption totally goes to her!

My current sig, made a couple days ago

And some of the fruit of today's labours:

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
all your stuff is very nice, angelic slayer! i particularly love the fred/wesley one! i like the text, and the effect under it, and i think it just meshes well overall. absolutely lovely! :D i also want to mention the bangel one, though its a bit farther above. its also beautiful; i love the heart, and the pics and yellowness are awesome :). they're all good, those two are just my stand-out favourites :D.

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Awww thanks hun! I'm really glad that you like it! (and woot woot! karma for becomign a banner maker for BB!) :D

Starlet

Potential
I love your stuff! Amazingly done. All three latest banners are so beautiful I can't even pick which one I like the most!

And Bangel banner is great! I love the colouring

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Awww, well thank you very much! ^_^

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Another one, made it after watching "Showtime", might try some more episodic stuff later.... suggestions? :)

....and I couldn't decide on a signature, so I cheated. ;) Thought it might have a cool effect, putting pieces of a few banners together, another thing I might try with different themes.

Ooooo! I love episodic banners! Why not try a Hush one those always turn out really cool when people do them if not Hush then maybe, The Wish or Doppelgangland! (hope I spelled that right :smile: )

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Ooooh! Those are great ideas! Bit of a busy week but my next ones I'll give 'em a whirl! Thanks hun! :D

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
ooh, i love the little banner-lits! are the banners hiding in this thread? ;) and a good episodic to do? hm...maybe the prom? or family for some tara-ness? or if you want to stick with season 7, how about conversations with dead people? i think that one would work out great 'cause of how everything is seperated and specific :D.

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Haha yes they are... give me two minutes and look below.. and also good suggestions, I'll add 'em to my list :)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom