• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My Boredom "Art"

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexa

rip it up
Your work just keeps getting better everytime I come in here. Loved all your banners, awesome job.

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Aww *blushes* you're too kind!

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Thanks for the comments guys! Here's a few tidbits of some of the other banners I've been making....

For my good friend ws:

And just a random pic...

Let me know what you think! :)

GATEGOD

Anyanka
I think they're hot!! First one is my favorite :silly: It looks perfect. Or the Buffy's Back one. That's beautiful too! haha for the lover's lost if it was Oz kissing Willow ;) then that would be my favorite one ^_^

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Lol thanks!
First the wallpapers - gorgeous ( especially the first two on the page - gone on a better place and the one about Tara ). you've posted so many it's difficult to choose :D Maybe the random pic of Faith and Buffy. Keep it up!

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Awww! Thanks so much hon! You're too kind :-)

Oz

edb's hubby
Great work on all your latest pieces of artwork, they look really good. :)

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Thank you very much! Love you signature banner by the way :-)

Willow Rosenberg

I might be just like you!
I second that, they all look great! :D Excellent choice of images but I particularly like the 'And the walls fall down' Buffy & Faith piece.... great composition! :D

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Awww wow! Thank you! Very glad you like!

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
wow, these are pretty amazing! you're quite the graphic artist, ~angelic slayer~! :D cant wait to see more!

(oh, and thanks for the shoutout :))

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Lol I wouldn't say "amazing", but thanks very much! And thank YOU for the xmas banner, one of these days I may bug you for another one! :-)
Lookin' good my favorite is the Dark Willow/Giles. Just love the way it is put together and the quote is great. I also really like the "One Destiny" banner it is blended together really well. Keep 'um coming! :smile:

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Thanks so much hun! :)

spuffy

Zombie Girl
I really like these last pieces! especially "Where duty meets fire" is that pic from "The return"?

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Thanks! And good eye, that it is... I've been grabbing photos of the cast from other projects lately to mix things up... and love your sig by the way :)

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Thanks for the comments guys! :)

Just finished a new piece that I wanted to share, I'd REALLY appreciate any feedback you could give. My eyes are buggy from it! lol

WOW I really really really love this new stuff. It is really hard to pick a favorite because I think for me it is a tie between OMWF wallpaper and The Body piece. I really love the way you put the Body piece together. Then the blending in the OMWF piece is wow-za AMAZING. So yeah I really love this stuff!!! :smile:

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
WOW!!! Thanks SO much! *blushes majorly*... seriously though I'm glad you like them (took FOREVER!! lol) ;-)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom