My stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some new stuff...
A slightly different Illyria wall:
l_6367cb2ec3e945dda8f71ef3178f8b0c.jpg

l_568e1277618c4bba9fc02ee0ad71351f.jpg

l_9022205c28414dc2a34c72d3eb8ebf33.jpg

I loved the idea of this one at the time, but I don't like the coloring now. LOL
l_111005cfcc8a4a12b5b67c52112d21e5.jpg

l_536466d8e42d479d9e1bf32a0c152b99.jpg

l_12fd4906a4544aeda2a93d454d54bdf9.jpg

l_5954cff389b044afa1fe258b733b3d96.jpg

l_343eb39d8fc840bca6203c74f0af1d6e.jpg


And a couple new banners:
l_c764ae4aafb94928b6ad7a6a2b21d49a.jpg

l_49c3118a904047648cb9473a61c8b0ff.jpg

I forgot about this one... I had it hidden away in a different folder. 😉
l_d73b3074288246dcad2e68ec11adafe1.jpg

l_235ea2c0103f4889aece588d40c52f9b.jpg

l_a34b1ec51cb847cd8996b59b99b92638.jpg
 
D
DrusillaRox
OMG!!! Rob Thomas lyrics!!!!!!
Thanks to Fusions2 for giving me a wonderful website to find textures and stuff from!! 😀 I've been making stuff all afternoon!

l_a4161c150a514403bf0e79c5726c962a.jpg

l_da85db491b8b4f1cb6e54e392d905ddc.jpg

l_1e5a95fd143141dbb4e0915e2d7c6408.jpg

l_131f9027b6e44739b742390f332fd0b7.jpg

l_51ae5cebd34c4ab19b667ca2f1f6ba71.jpg

l_c4d4f583ea0c485d8623c699ce90ef44.jpg



And a few new siggies...
l_07bd5c4448824c85b05c8a424fff6cdf.jpg

l_0423569ec6a14131ba9a9cf9aa17c5ca.jpg

l_ee295d8dc94a47739ad986d699bc85dc.jpg

l_d52ae98034b24305bb6265cdfb4d01bb.jpg
 
I must spread reputation around before giving it to you again, but I love the Aly one! All the colours look so wonderful with her red hair like that. I think it may be my new background when I get home to my own laptop!
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
Thank you sweetie! I loved how that Aly one came out, too! ;)
I have been inspired a lot by "Angel" and its characters lately... Mostly my favorite Wesley moments. 😀 I did make a really pretty Spuffy one last night, too, though. Here are my latest pieces:
l_2f855796d16346d9a92b248a5824f8b2.jpg

l_5b87eaeb7d424c9aae9283c03564b036.jpg

l_beb009bcd2944ba4972692490c20b951.jpg

l_9df176fc7dd24f5fa5fcff76a108d4cf.jpg

l_52d62f13a87d41b39495bd40be60c4ea.jpg

l_e1a4eefb390743aaacde872208c466db.jpg
 
H
hazzard
oh the fresley ones are so good--and sad!!! i love fresley.
LOVE the Emma wallpaper!
Hmm... I wonder where you got those pictures of Emma.. couldn't be from a certain person's Facebook... 😛 hahaha.
 
G
GATEGOD
And I love your Banner!!! Angel goodness hehe
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
LMFAO!! I sure did steal them! I had never seen that angel wings one before and was like "Gotta get it!"
Washburne
Washburne
If that's not all good I do wonder what you would call my drawings... ;)
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
Wow, I bow down to you and your amazing talent!:)
A couple new wallpapers and some new siggies:
l_d995c72881304d0fa87a09991dc52342.jpg

l_135f066c265c4bd2a54606f88958a5e2.jpg



I don't like this one much. I have had it sitting in my art folder for a long time and never wanted to share it, but thought "What the hell? Someone might like it."
l_fdfcb19a2a044bf9bc9b3deb4401c201.jpg

Even though the texture is a little much, I like this one:
l_65f9eb143cc4431599619fef5cc1a139.jpg

I liked this one so much I did two versions:
l_cc23a820e8414d6f930c55a4cbe90eae.jpg

l_a96c6060eba747dfb54c8a1df03e9428.jpg

l_361474b2b81c439884155c3e2accacf4.jpg

l_dca070e21a274110ab8792c172adee42.jpg

l_d2d0fe00733a42abaf54be7179021692.jpg

l_665b5f9d0d2a41f587b8ab1ae7e2c0e8.jpg

I saw a siggy almost just like this one on the board... This is another old one I had saved in the wrong folder and just found today:
l_72ab2efd6b9d437993bed56136ee1ff1.jpg

l_f891c3d121c84ddaa78ddb90e6a1432b.jpg
 
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
i LOVE the emma caulfield/sunset one!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom