My stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of Mother's Day:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/joyce1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant work. Love the new wallpapers and sigs. And the " Father,Teacher,Watcher" is my favorite. Love it. 🙂
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/jmbann.jpg

This one gave me a bittersweet flashback. The song was quite a hit when I had a rebound crush on a bloke with the most amazing glacier-blue eyes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
New stuff tonight... Been watching Angel S5, so that is where most of my artwork was inspired from:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/spred1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_yourwelcome.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/spred2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_hellsbells.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/somuch.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/angelcastbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/evebann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/bangelbann.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

Ok, a few more then I'm going to bed. As you can see, my lack of sleep was making me a bit goofy:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/thanks.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/parcheesie.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/whofarted.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fudge.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/beerbad.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/happy2.jpg


And now for a serious piece:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/wanted.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
Love em! :)
MinwaraYana
MinwaraYana
Love your current sig. And the Eve-Harmony is LMAO. I love all of this :D
Some new wallpapers and siggies tonight:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_bander1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_bander2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_smg6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_smg7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_smg8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/dangelus1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/scoobiesig1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/tasteslikecrap.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/tedbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/strawberries.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/syph1.jpg

More to come soon!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
B
Big Damn Hero
Britt, I love them. Spesh the Syphylis and the Glory one. And the WP of SMG with all the pretty colours (the last one).
MinwaraYana
MinwaraYana
Good job karma ;)
B
Big Damn Hero
I love them all equally. Except the first, which I love slightly less. But still love.
Wanabee-slayer
Wanabee-slayer
Dander karma!! so happy someone made a wall with my ship!
Wow! Dawn-Xander as a couple? How cute! I think they're gonna be a couple in s8, right? Well, I hope. 😉
/me dies from Eliza's almost-nakedness :blush:
 
I don't know if Dawn and Xander are going to be a couple in S8....I don't read the comics, sad to say. 🙂 But I like the idea of them as a couple now that the character is older... Their scene in "Potential" is what really inspired me to think of them "that way". LOL

LOL I knew you'd love the latest Eliza wallpaper!!!! 😉
 
MinwaraYana
MinwaraYana
Yeah, I love that scene. About ED wallpaper, it's too hot to set it as my desktop, lol. ;)
A
Aleris
I can't reply to your VM! No idea why but it says I'm not allowed! :o
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom