My stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_392f3ad7130a4091bd536f966bf20f4e.jpg

l_8bdcadec694941b4a6405b03eaf6c568.jpg

l_1b66f2a568694bdfa1b3e3601589b605.jpg

l_82346986708a4f3dafac9edb79366c19.jpg

l_36213fbb90e644aeaa690efdd0f6da16.jpg

l_311bbb3bd47742fc95bd5b6cc199aaf4.jpg

l_9f7e10a35d514e23ab088f675e575825.jpg

l_7238091a0b0147868a20e1d4cd992b8a.jpg

l_d6d310d787f44fdf8c69112e33f6a724.jpg

l_8edc1ffed6a142f29ebc1d2eae84875d.jpg

l_755d974f6d1845848afcd31894aef11d.jpg

l_94177c12e82a4787be63441762904960.jpg

l_785d0828359b4f3cbf986d00e7d78f34.jpg
 
MinwaraYana
MinwaraYana
Woot! Finally you're back. I'm so glad. :D And great works as always + Fuffy bonus :P
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
YAY! Im glad you decided to keep posting your stuff babe! I love them all, and your new siggy is amazing! :)
Wanabee-slayer
Wanabee-slayer
more Dander karma!
I rewatched "Forever" today... It reminded me why I love Bangel so much:

l_7d57e1a4e7f5477db89fef884edf185d.jpg

l_6675e4dc1b25451cb8d462de2e399a19.jpg


I also made a Bangel wallpaper. But since I did a Bangel, I couldn't leave out Spuffy!
l_6ce4fccb861b470bac3cc9f14714b84d.jpg

l_ce5f4210892a4796bc52869115800705.jpg
 
It was nice looking through this thread, you have a lot of pretty and original stuff.

The "nights fall, I fall" Bangel one was really moving. I bet that Buffy from time to time, when things get rough, feels disapointed taht Angel isn't there.

Would it be okay if I posted some of your work on my blog? I would link to this thread.
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
Wow, thank you very much! Sure, I'd be honored. :D And your new sig is AMAZING. :)
HisMrs agrees: Really? You like that one? I thought it felt like it was missing something... LOVE LOVE LOVE your siggy!! 😀

Absolutely. I totally love it! The color is vibrant and sharp, the texture is pretty, yet the wp is simple enough to where the focus is on the heart-wrenching emotion on their faces. It really pops out, I really like it 🙂

Oh and thanks, I squeed my ass off when these shots were releases :biggrin:
 
Great work as always, I love them all!. Especially the second Buffy/Willow wp, and the SMG and Giles banners 😀
 
Here are a couple new siggies... I did the Oz one as a request for Ozgal, but left it blank and changed the coloring slightly in case someone else ever wanted to use it... The Wish banner is an old one. 🙂
l_f2f844e28d704e4bbfe8d3af558baea1.jpg

l_e0258b06e4d34de68d7adc0422d883c1.jpg

l_d611dbb25b1d4e158a7e18df16cddfcf.jpg

l_8b970894274c4f159348bfd7ccd8b024.jpg

l_b0590642eb96452895afb0d7cdbf9d4d.jpg

l_f5aff6e4696c478c9af5756266b66399.jpg

l_7bdd221929cb4cafbc6a2101e999a87f.jpg

l_0723a3e7f4114a98b8d2ac52ee12f1e3.jpg
 
S
Skytteflickan88
Such pretties. Specially the Eliza stuff.
Oh wow! Such great stuff!!! My favorites are the black & white Buffy/Willow one, love the hints of purple added in. The SMG/Eliza WP, the SMG - girls just wanna have fun banner, the Eliza - want to shimmer...want to shine banner, the Lilah - vicious banner, and the Michelle - It's always darkest before Dawn WP. Gorgeous! 🙂
 
LOL Thankies!!! I have been having a LOT of fun playing with Photoshop the past few days. It's been my way to unwind while all this crap with my Dad is going on. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom