My stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Something Blue sig, think its my fave of the bunch... the Welcome to the Hellmouth one really caught my eye too! Great job as always 🙂
 
Woohoo, big update! 😀 Got a lot of Dollhouse themed stuff today! I've never seen the show, so forgive me if it doesn't capture the "mood" of the show, but I loved these pictures of Eliza and had to work with them. 😀
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/echo1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/echo2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/eliza1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/eliza2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/dollhouse2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/dollhouse3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/dollhouse4.jpg
A couple Dollhouse wallpapers:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_dollhouseback1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_echoback1.jpg
And now all my regular Buffy-themed work:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/lunchtime.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/hungry.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/huh.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/glorybann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fuffybann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/evolutionofwillow.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/3slayers.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T
TheChosenTwo
love them!
MinwaraYana
MinwaraYana
Eliza 'n Fuffy karma. Woot woot!
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Great banners!
Ace I love the first DH wallpaper! 😀
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
Thanks girl! :) It looks beautiful on the screen, too... I had it as my wallpaper and the colors just pop. :)
I know I'm gonna get stoned for this one, but I love how it turned out...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffwardback.jpg
It's basically a wallpaper version of my siggy. 😀 I loved how the textures looked on my siggy so much I decided to make a wallpaper for myself. 🙂
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A
Aly Fan
Haha!! I LOVE IT!!
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
Hehe, Its fantastic! :)
D
DrusillaRox
Awsome. ILY!
Friendly Lurker
Friendly Lurker
I'm proud of my daughter!
L
Lou
Done and Done ;)
I like every Echo banner and dont worry, I think I get the "mood". And I LOVE your good ole BtVS banner esp, the Fuffy, Glory and the Chosen 3. 🙂
 
I love these new textures I found! They make pretty art. 😀
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/cast.jpg
And now for two new Buffward pieces. 😉
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffward5copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffward4.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As you can tell, I'm all about Fuffy today! LOL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fuffybann6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fuffybann3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fuffybann5.jpg <<-That one is my favorite!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fuffybann7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fuffybann4.jpg

And this one, just because I found the picture on the righthand side on Google and HAD to make a banner from it!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/ganyabann.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MinwaraYana
MinwaraYana
Oh, oh, oh, speechless :D
definition of insane
definition of insane
They all look amazing sweetie! Great job!
A
anyalover17
Fuffy and Ganya? I love you! XD
Some new avatars:
m_64dfc4445f4a4386b9e5699c8570118a.jpg

m_20b28a2bac664417b66efd1276a2291d.jpg

m_d70b0a43e89d45b788a0dedc1eb2ef4e.jpg

m_a4eda357a60d484080d1c49c3da36b98.jpg

m_23bcb7149ca44a2e9b15893976a9fd3e.jpg

m_f5c86bfe93aa4173b8a8c38797426416.jpg

m_fa33d11510014c0998f5ae6816a57035.jpg

m_1db4ce296f994832b72d171ca3905724.jpg

m_9b8b7c28d71c4631885bc1229f4d583b.jpg

m_136dd765b2ca4ea1983c44db4433b77b.jpg

m_1deef9b68c974764ba1251304061a45c.jpg
 
MinwaraYana
MinwaraYana
Aww, The 1-3 ones broke my heart. I love Chosen and His Mrs. :)
Here are a couple of new wallpapers today, y'all:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/genny.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffy3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fresley1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/cander.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I
itsxpaperdoll
They gorgeous! I loove the Xander & Cordy one :)
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
Wow, I cant even pick a fav right now!:)
MinwaraYana
MinwaraYana
All is nice, huns. I like the Xordelia one the most :)
Here's my latest... A siggy I made for my hubby to use as HIS siggy:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/replacementsig.jpg

He's TheReplacement- go leave him some love! LOL
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A few new siggies and wallpapers today:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_cast1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_cast2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_cast3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_eliza1-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_fresley2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_mm1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_omwf.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_oz1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/th_xanya.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/mtbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fuffybann8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/smgbann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/dbbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/jmbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/wesbann2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MinwaraYana
MinwaraYana
Great artsy works karma ;)
B
Big Damn Hero
Oh my god the eliza & mercedes ones are fabfabfab and so sexy. I knew there was a reason I loved you!
Thanks babe!! 😀 I think I should have left the text off the OMWF wall, but oh well... I'm still happy with it. 😀

I had to add this one!! I just finished it, and now I have to go to bed, as it's 2:15 AM here. But I LOVE it and it's my new wallpaper on my computer:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/watcher.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
Ohhh I love this one aswell!:)
Friendly Lurker
Friendly Lurker
Brilliant! :O :O :O
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom