My stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Episode-themed wallpapers tonight! 🙂
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/welcometothehellmouth.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/nightmares.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/whenshewasbad.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/passion.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/badgirls.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bookkitty
Bookkitty
I love these wallpapers. I wish I had my own computer to use them on
In Loving Memory of Andy Hallett...


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/ahbann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/ahbann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/ahbann3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/ahbann4.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D
DrusillaRox
wow. He was only 34.....:(
Airam
Airam
Oh sadness :( They are all lovely.
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
Lovely work darlin.
New banners!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/vermin.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/thisbig.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/cangelbann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/angelbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/cordybann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/wesbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fredbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/gunnbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/lornebann.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I
InsaneMystic
I love the Fred one especially! such a beautiful shade of purple!!!
Here are a few more I've made today... 🙂
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/evolutionofbuffy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/rileybann.jpg <-- Had to do that when I realized how underappreciated Riley is today! 🙁
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/ripper.jpg
And now for a few funny quote banners:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/gilesbann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/minions.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/rectal.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! I LOVE the Riley Finn one!

And the lot before with all the Angel charcters are beautiful, Brit!

Bravo!
 
Very cool. Love the " Ripper" and "Harmony has minions" ones. More Ripper. 🙂
 
They're all AMAZING, Britt!

Okies, Fave time: The fred one, for sure. It's beautiful. And lorne. Loving the green
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
*HUGS* Thank you sweetie! :D The Fred one is one of my faves, too.. :D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom