My stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay- more Buffy siggies! 😀

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/makemefeelbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffysig2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/dawnsig1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/tillowbann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/missus2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
I love the Dawn one...the coloring is perfect.
Yeah, the first one is beautifully blended. 😉 I looked closer at it and just realized it has four pictures blended in! Very well-done, Basbritt.
 
Ok, so I haven't been doing much Buffy-related art lately. But I have made a crapload of Twilight art, so anyone who wants can use them as siggies or something...

There are a bunch more on my Twilight art MySpace page: MySpace.com - Stolen Twilight- Fan Artwork - 26 - Female - PORTAGEVILLE, Missouri - www.myspace.com/stolentwilight

🙂

BUT I have done one piece recently that is related to the Whedonverse... Check out my new siggy. 😀

Great banners, but I'm afraid that art posted in Art Class has to be kept Whedonverse related (more details here: Posting art in this forum - Buffy-Boards). I left the link in so people can check it out your twilight stuff on their own, but please keep art in here whedonverse oriented.

(And very nice signature banner by the way, despite the Edward Cullen love 😉)
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
LOL Thank you very much! Sorry for the rule-breaking! :P
Thank you very much!! I had fun making that Spuffy one... It's actually been in the works for a while but I've been completely obsessed with all things Twilight, so I had put my Buffy work on the back burner. 🙁 But I am back now, and working on some cool avatars. 😀
 
Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Karma for coming back from the dark side ;-)... 'lol'
NEW:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/darknesstolight.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/queensofnight.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/jennysig.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/happy.jpg
[br][/br]
Edit:
[br][/br]
LOL Made this one tonight, too... I'm on a roll. 😀

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sexyback1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
LMAO I LOVE the angelus banner-- that is amazing! :D
O
October Bantum
I love the angelus one!!
WOOHOO! I'm working on some more, but they will have to wait till I get off work... I have some awesome screenshots that have definitely inspired me. 😉
 
LOL Here are a couple more, done by so many requests since the Angelus banner:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sexyback3.jpg
This Spike one is for paperdoll... She asked for this one!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sexyback2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sexyback5.jpg
And finally:
No one requested this one, but I had to do it:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sexyback4.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God, I can't believe I'm so late to finding this thread, I adore all your stuff!!! (When did ya change your name by the way, lol) The Twilight stuff is great and I really like the "bloody women" one, one of my very favorite quotes and and an awesome concept in making use of it! 🙂 Also I hadn't realized that Angelus bringing sexy back one that Kean's been using was your work, I've been admiring it hardcore! Someone really needs to get to using the Spike version to counter it... I'd love to do it myself but I love my banner that ~angelic slayer~ made me week ago far too much to change it just yet :biggrin:

Such good stuff, you've got a new fan 🙂
 
Awww, thank you!! 😀 I'm a big fan of ~angelic slayer~'s stuff, as well... Loving your new Giles banner! 😀
I am just now getting good with Photoshop... I've had it for over a year now and am only just now playing around to learn things. 😀 More to come! My hubby's gone to basic training so I have more time to play! LOL
 
Haha, the Clem one is the best!! Good work, BAS! (HisMrs!)
 
LOL Thanks, y'all! I'm having a blast... Gotta do something while the kiddies are sleeping, right? 😉 And making digital art is much better than cleaning house! LMAO
 
T
TheChosenTwo
Thanks :) love yours too!
I made a buttload of Buffy avatars today!! Enjoy y'all!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav26.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav25.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav24.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav23.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav22.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav21.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav20.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav19.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav18.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav17.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav16.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav15.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav14.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav13.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav12.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav27.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffyav1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav10.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav9.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffyav4.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
definition of insane
definition of insane
Love em!!!! :D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom