My stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the two latest ones I've done... I've been sidetracked with Merrick stuff lately, so this is all for now:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/giftbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/faithbann2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Today we have two Doyle-themed banners:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/doylebann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/doylebann2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
W
WannaBlessedBe
Love Love Love Doyle! The Orange one is my favorite!
Whoa, I love all of the things you've done. 😀
You're uber-talented, love them. 🙂
 
Here's a couple new pieces... Can you tell I'm rewatching S3? LOL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/shslogo.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sunnydalebann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav29.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
omg i lol at the clem one i loved that and the bleeding woman one im working on one like that too they are really good keep it up man!
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
Awww, thanks!! :D LOVE your siggy... The bloody hell gif is too cute. ;D
New stuff...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sexyouup.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/missus-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav28.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/banderlove.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/5x5.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They're great! I looove the Anya one 🙂 And I might go and steal the sock puppet of love. I'm sure I can use it somewhere 😉
 
You know what I think of your stuff.
To use your own words...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sexyouup.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
LMAO you are so funny!
A few more new ones...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/drinkme.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/allamericangirl.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/neverhappy.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T
TheChosenTwo
You're welcome, darling :)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom