• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Spoiler! Preview for BTVS S10 Issue #29

B

black cat

He's a member of a pretty big club. Who hasn't tried to violate buffy's body and/or "protect" her inappropriately?
Giles - that hard to spell test thingy with the vampire & leaving in S6 so she can learn to stand on her own
Xander - the hyena A/R
Angel - protecting her by leaving her
Angelus - trying to kill her
Spike - A/R in seeing red & multiple killing attempts
Warren - when robbing the armoured car
I'm sure we could add to the list
I totally agree!!! I would consider also Willow ( and the others "friends") with the resurrection spell: they violete the body and the soul of Buffy!! :(

S
sosa lola
And Faith.

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
Just teased you a bit. I wasn't aware that Bangel is the ship for you.:p

I'm a bit different. When I hear terms like "true love" or "soulmate" and such nonsense (concerning all characters) I get usually like this:

THIS!!!! You have nooo idea how much I agree with you!! I despise the word soulmates so intensely, even in a universe where souls are supposed to exist! Whenever Bangel fics become all about Angel rescuing Buffy or Angel and Buffy being soulmates, I'm out of there! And I don't even know what true love is. I adore Buffy/Angel together! I ship them real bad, but I never know how I get so caught up in shipping to begin with. I mean, I love relationships where people are really connected and love intensely. But it's not stuff like dramatic gestures or being meant to be that I find appealing. I don't want Bangel right now though. Honestly as long as Angel remains in love with Buffy and doesn't fall in love with anyone else, I'm okay.... Petty, I know... But I like how after you became important to Angel, he never forgets about you. It happened with Buffy, Connor (which is to be expected), the AI team. Like I was saying, I don't want Bamgel right now, Buffy in the comics is too bad to be with Angel. In fact, any relationship with her becomes ALL about her and I know the story is about Buffy, but c'mon! Also we don't know when the comics will end so until they do, Buffy is going to be in an on and off relationship with Spike, dating other characters in between break-ups, mentioning Angel as if that relationship defined all others, etc. All be happy if Bangel is the end game, until then let them be friends (with a little romantic subplot).

Willow is gay. Fin.
Well, she actually she's more bisexual, but now that Willow only seems to be interested in girls I suppose she can be considered gay (though someone doesn't really stop being bi).

So true. My wish for Willow going over to A&F isn't because of Wangel (Fillow>>>>Wangel anyway) but
True! Fillow would be intense. Oh, and if Fangel (or whatever it's called) happens, I'll write angry letters! It's nice that you love Angel too. Most people hate him for some reason. Right now I'm not sure what my fave characters are. I have faves in the earlier seasons, but in the laters one, not really. In the early Buffy days I loved Willow, Oz, Xander, Giles, Cordy. Willow and Angel in the beginning were my faves by miles.

Oh, and I see your

and raise you an

Sarah proves that once a Bangel fan, always a Bangel fan.

Can we please find our way back to the thread topic?
Oops! Didn't see your reply on time. That was the last one!

Scooby Corps
Scooby Corps
I'm going to reply to you. I just need to figure out the appropriate thread since our subjects are a bit widespread. We already got scolded for misusing this one. :P

sosa lola

Scooby
I heard a very, very, very disturbing spoiler about this issue. :(

Scooby Corps
Scooby Corps
Spill. Via PM if you prefer. My expectations are pretty low and I count on almost everything to happen anyway.

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
I want to know too! Maybe start another thread and mark it spoiler alert? There are a lot of rumours about a major character dying but that's all I've heard and it hasn't been substantiated.

Carrie Hopewell

Sineya
What? What spoiler? What character death?

@GoSpuffy LOL It's not like I'm unused to people dying on Buffy... I just wanna know who dies! Who is it? :eek: Better question: does that person stay dead?

GoSpuffy
GoSpuffy
What? How? What? Can I be blind too lol

GoSpuffy

Black Thorn
What? What spoiler? What character death?

@GoSpuffy LOL It's not like I'm unused to people dying on Buffy... I just wanna know who dies! Who is it? :eek: Better question: does that person stay dead?
I forget where I saw it, buffington post or passion of the nerd probably, but it was just a suggestion that a main character often dies at the end of a season, buffy in S5, Anya in S7 etc etc. A lot of people have been trying to guess who it might be. Money seems to be on Andrew because he's had a much bigger role than usual as of late. Others think if D'Hoffryn dies it will take out all vengance demons including "sort of" Anya and Jonathon. It sounds like @sosa lola knows something the rest of us can only speculate about!

Carrie Hopewell

Sineya
Money seems to be on Andrew because he's had a much bigger role than usual as of late. Others think if D'Hoffryn dies it will take out all vengenance demons including "sort of" Anya and Jonathon.
Wow. I read somewhere right now that it might be someone very different...

GoSpuffy
GoSpuffy
If it's Buffy or Spike I'm quitting the whedonverse! That's all I know. How many times can you kill the same character?

Priceless

Scooby
Can someone tell me where to read these spoilers? I'm desperate to know what's going to happen :(

Scooby Corps

Fly! Be free, little bird, you defy category!
Read it. Heavy stuff indeed!

I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I don't want this character to die, least of all in this way! On the other hand, if they undue it somehow it would be really lame and repetitive. There are already implications for possible cop-outs. However, if I take the theme in the "Return to Sunnydale" issues seriously, which contradicts the writer's usual joy in non final deaths, I'd rather guess it might be permanent. :(

Hope that was vague enough.

@GoSpuffy I only found spoilers for S11. Were you also speaking of #30 spoilers? PM? Please? :p

Priceless

Scooby
It's a shocker, but I think it'll only last one season - which annoys me because if no one ever really dies there is no jeapordy. So I don't want them to do it, but if they are going to do it I hope they make it stick :(

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
I am made ridiculously curious by you guys! Tell me, tell me! Anyone who is willing that is :)

GoSpuffy

Black Thorn
Read it. Heavy stuff indeed!

I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I don't want this character to die, least of all in this way! On the other hand, if they undue it somehow it would be really lame and repetitive. There are already implications for possible cop-outs. However, if I take the theme in the "Return to Sunnydale" issues seriously, which contradicts the writer's usual joy in non final deaths, I'd rather guess it might be permanent. :(

Hope that was vague enough.

@GoSpuffy I only found spoilers for S11. Were you also speaking of #30 spoilers? PM? Please? :p
Same, just #29 & S11 no #30 spoilers yet. Now that #29 is released they should be out pretty quick.

I can only think of 3 characters who died and stayed dead, Jenny, Joyce and Tara. No one has died since S6 and stayed dead. S11 is only 12 issues long, I predict that Xander will come back around that time.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Real Xander should not be killed by fake-Anya.

If he has to die, let him die doing something heroic- he deserves that much. This was entirely lame.

Top Bottom