• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen # 32

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
(Re-Watch) Kiss the Girls - 7.5/10
On my millionth re-watch, I love it just as much as before. Maybe I'll read the book someday :)

Taake
Taake
The book was pretty good, read it a couple of months ago. Movie is best though 😊

TriBel

Scooby
Justice League 4/10 Meh...dunno why I bothered. The only character I liked was Ezra Miller's Flash - it was rubbish. To bleach my brain of it, I re-watched Infinity War 10/10.

The Bronze
The Bronze
Infinity War was great. Shame they couldn't match it with the finale.

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
A time to kill 10/10
Gosh darnit, if this movie wasn’t waaaaay more intense than I remembered it to be. Good though, still worth a watch and then some.

Kratos

Scooby
Iron Man (2008) 8/10
Still a very good superhero movie and I’m not a big MCU fan. I wasn’t that familiar with Tony Stark/Iron Man, though I knew of him from the 90s Marvel cartoons, but I grew to like him a lot in this movie. It did for Iron Man what Batman Begins did for Batman.

Kratos

Scooby
All About Steve (2009) 8/10
Still love it. Quirky, uplifting enjoyable romcom with a good message if you understand Mary. I don’t know why critics hated it.

Last edited:

Taake

Staff member
Black Thorn
Tangled 8/10
Finally convinced my nieces to watch something other than Sleeping Beauty (it was fun the first time, not the 750 following). First time for me with this one, it was great! One of the funniest modern Disneys and better than Frozen, if I’m allowed to say that.

-2 because, like all these films now, the music just isn’t catchy. You could’ve switched all but ”Mother knows best” with the Frozen soundtrack and I wouldnt even have noticed.

Puppet
Puppet
My favorite modern-day Disney film, and, yeah, miles better than Frozen! :D
Athene
Athene
Tangled has the better story Frozen has the better songs imo
DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
The Mother knows best reprise is even better. Moana has better songs than Frozen.

Taake

Staff member
Black Thorn
Ain't that about the irish chick with long hair? With like a crossbow or some kind of weapon?
No thats Brave. Girl with long red hair and bow and arrow? (Havent seen it)
This is the chick with long blonde hair and a frying pan (she makes good use of it)

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Brave is alright but nothing to write home about. It's my least favourite Pixar movie.

Kratos

Scooby
WarGames (1983) 8/10
A bit dated, though I still like it. Weird mix of sci-fi thriller and teen drama that works. Mathew Broderick and Ally Sheedy had great chemistry.

Kratos

Scooby
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993) 8/10
Still like it. Not as good as the 1990 movie but better than most of the others, though 2007 came close. The way the Turtles looked in this sequel never bothered me maybe because it was the first TMNT film I ever saw. It was cool to see the Turtles go to ancient Japan and Walker was an entertaining antagonist alongside the Emperor.

Turtles Forever (2009) 9/10
A love letter for TMNT fans and amazing movie finale for both the 1987 and 2003 Tmnt series, even though it has flaws (the personalities of both Turtles being inaccurate, for example). Gets better with each watch, though it helps to have seen some episodes of both series beforehand to get some of the references.

Taake

Staff member
Black Thorn
Frozen II - ❄ /
Didn’t follow the plot at all and the soundtrack sounded like Eurovision rejects, bombastic yet generic and forgettable. Sven is still cute but that’s about it for this one. Oh the fire lizard was super cute too!

spikenbuffy
spikenbuffy
I LOVE your banner of Dru!

Kratos

Scooby
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Ooze 6/10
The weakest of the live-action trilogy, though it’s an ok sequel and it has its moments. Better than the Bay films at least and a lot of the ‘flaws’ in II were in the original movie to be fair.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Interesting that you rate the third film better than two. Been years since I've seen them. Big part of my youth.
Top Bottom