• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Yerp send all Questions my way, happy to help :D

Ok I got a good few entries, more then I was expecting, and just like when the RPG first started it was first come first serve, as long as the sample post was good, so I have cast 2 of the Roles already. I'll only be putting the new cast list out as soon as all the roles are cast.

so since we had more entries then roles, I'll open up the role of Lorne, this is a new role we haven't had before, so it could be fun. And Connor, we have had him before, but he makes the most amount of sense to bring in.

Then I'm not going to guarantee this, but I would like to find out what you guys think first, would you guys like to have the bad guys played by actual characters?

If you'd like to be considered for either Lorne or Connor and have already sent me a sample post just send me on a request to do so.

Wanabee-slayer

Prefect Jess!
I think that if there are enough people to do RPG that the bad guys should be played by actual people I think it would be more fun that way. :: vampire

I don't think they want anyone besides the mods to know about the storyline! Having other members playing the villian may interfere with that! Although it would be really cool!

palabravampiress
palabravampiress
Oh - good point. I hadn't thought of that.

GATEGOD

Anyanka
Yerp send all Questions my way, happy to help :D

Ok I got a good few entries, more then I was expecting, and just like when the RPG first started it was first come first serve, as long as the sample post was good, so I have cast 2 of the Roles already. I'll only be putting the new cast list out as soon as all the roles are cast.

so since we had more entries then roles, I'll open up the role of Lorne, this is a new role we haven't had before, so it could be fun. And Connor, we have had him before, but he makes the most amount of sense to bring in.

Then I'm not going to guarantee this, but I would like to find out what you guys think first, would you guys like to have the bad guys played by actual characters?

If you'd like to be considered for either Lorne or Connor and have already sent me a sample post just send me on a request to do so.

Great to here that things are starting to get rolling
I didn't think this would actually happen but it did! !
You got it started again!! :) And lots of people want to play!
This is great news!! In a week or two we could actually be rpging :cheering:

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
i think we're continuing with the same one, just a few added extras...right? ::huh1::

GATEGOD

Anyanka
I think that if there are enough people to do RPG that the bad guys should be played by actual people I think it would be more fun that way. :: vampire

You could be Drusilla ^_^ :: vampire If bad guys are playable that is >.< it doesn't say they are, are they?

It would be alot of fun. Oh, and anyone who hasn't signed up should!!! : popcorn:

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Dru was actually being played by a board member, i just can't remember who! lol. but i'm still not entirely sure that she was the major Big Bad! lmao

Slayergal

Future Horse Trainer
Well I just sent my first ever RPG audition to Black Eye Guy. I hope it was good enough to get a part. If not I guess I'll just keep auditioning until I get a part somewhere.

palabravampiress
palabravampiress
Good luck!

GATEGOD

Anyanka
Well I just sent my first ever RPG audition to Black Eye Guy. I hope it was good enough to get a part. If not I guess I'll just keep auditioning until I get a part somewhere.

Hope ya get a part :cheering: good luck :cheering:

Kean
Kean
I had planned on trying out for Angel but i'm pretty bogged down with exams and stuff I wouldn't be able to give it the time it deserves so I pulled out

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
ok, sorry again; i didnt see i was supposed to post in this thread. i am so messed up right now :silly:. anyway, im here to continue as amy, and i WILL make time to do so. if i cant, ill let you know BEG, so you can recast me.

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Ok Yes we will be continueing with the story,

Thats perfect SoF

And give me a little more time with the rest of the casting, hopefully that should all be done and dusted by monday and then we can go from there!

palabravampiress
palabravampiress
Thanks, BEG, for doing all of this. You're awesome!

Born2Kill92

Giles
Hi

Well i could do buffy if you would like me too. I have lots of time. I am on everyday after school. Just give me a heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom