• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Yep, or if there's someone not on the list that you can think of all you have to do is write an "audition" as that character in a scene and send it on to me, also just include your next 2 choices (But you don't have to audition as them)

:)

Slayergal

Future Horse Trainer
Ummm....Angel is already taken. I'm playing him after current mission. To get a more accurate list of what characters are available go to Plot and Cast Summary it has an updated list of what characters aren't being played. Sorry not trying to be rude.

TheHeartist

The BB poster with a soul
Ummm....Angel is already taken. I'm playing him after current mission. To get a more accurate list of what characters are available go to Plot and Cast Summary it has an updated list of what characters aren't being played. Sorry not trying to be rude.

Oh, okay, I got confused, cos it says you're playing Sam. No sweat, I'll take Connor if anyone's not opposed to that?

Slayergal

Future Horse Trainer
No problem. It's confusing. Yeah right now for the current mission I am playing Sam. I think Connor is still available. Ask BEG he will know for sure. I know Riley, Faith, and Gunn are open as well.

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
I'm playing Connor until me and my gang get back to headquaters, and then he's up for grabs.

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Just wait until you hear back from BEG, to se if you were succesful or not. :)

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Giles
Connor
Oz
Kennedy
Andrew
Faith
Gunn

The above list are the characters that are currently available to play.

You need to send an audition, a short post as the character you wish to play, to Black Eye Guy, along with two other characters you would be happy to play, sort of as back up.

You can only choose from the list above, or another character that you think would fit into this RPG.

Below is a list of the characters already taken.

Willow Rosenberg
Gwen Raiden
Xander Harris
Buffy Summers
Illyria
Angel
Dawn Summers
Spike
Drusilla
Amy Madison

D
DrusillaRox
So I can audition for connor? yay!
S
Spirit_Of_Fred
hey, im not on the list of taken characters! :P

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Yes, you have to post as the character you wish to play. You can't speak FOR any other character, but you can speak TO another character.

D
DrusillaRox
Thanks!! I'll get the creative juices flowing!

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
To start with, you need to lok at the characters available for play, and choose which character you would like to audition for. The available characters are:

Robin wood
Oz
Andrew
Connor
Gunn

Then, you must submit an audition, by PM'ing myself or Black Eye Guy. Actually, since Black Eye Guy is having computer problems, you're probably best PM'ing me.

An audition is basically a post as the character you wish to play, in full character mode. Please remember that you can speak TO another character, but you cannot speak FOR another character.

You'll also need to send the names of two other characters from the list that you wouldn't mind playing.

And I'll get back to you as soon as I've reviewed your audition. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom