• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kean

Professional Bangel
Sineya
i PMd someone (BEG, I think) awhile ago and never got a response.

BEG has been having some major computer problems for the last few months that have kept him away from the Boards. He's back now though so it would be a good idea to PM him again.

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
I just got that JF,

Thanks for the auditions guys, keep sending them on and as soon as we have confirmed whos still here and whos gone we can start giving out new roles!

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Yeah JF the answer was already there and hadn't been changed since you got back,

We are still discussing where we are going and what characters are needed before we just open the RPG back up again with no aim.

So although it may not look like we're doing anything, we are talking behind the scenes and we are on top of it!

And will let you know As soon as we know! :)

anyatara

Scooby
Okay, I'm quite interested in getting involved in the RPG, but there are a few different lists of which characters are available. It's pretty mind-boggling and can't figure which is which. So, which characters are available..? (I probably sound stupid, but I don't care. ;))

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
The Cast list here is completly up to date - Here

So you can pick a character and send me on an audition! Any Questions let me know!

anyatara

Scooby
I'm thinking of auditioning for Oz, so I have a question; where exactly would he be at the current point of the RPG? I read the plot about him and Angel looking for Nina, but...Um, Yeah, I'm confused. ;)

palabravampiress

Bidet of Evil
Black Thorn
I'm thinking of auditioning for Oz, so I have a question; where exactly would he be at the current point of the RPG? I read the plot about him and Angel looking for Nina, but...Um, Yeah, I'm confused. ;)

Oz did not rejoin the team after that adventure. Also, since we are skipping ahead for a year, his whereabouts and activities for that time period are completely open. If you were to be cast as that (or any) character, you would have some leeway in determining what your character had been up to during that time period. That said, as with any RPG, the majority of the action would be focused on the present. In this case, that would mean that prior events would have driven Oz to choose and join one side of the slayer war.

Does that help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom