• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Spuffies : SMG and the ship !

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
1. SMG began to hate the job around the same time Spuffy began. 2. Bangle was ultimately a nice chaste relationship while she was single, Spuffy was a lot of graphic sex scenes when she was married. I know Actors and Actresses are used to that type of thing, but they are still human.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
@SpuffyRulesFan

Anyone can post on this part of the forum, regardless of who they ship, so long as they don't disrespect Spuffy or the people that do ship it. @Antho has every right to be here, regardless of who they ship. I, for one, would be bored out of my mind if all I talked to all day long were people with the exact same opinions as mine.

Antho
Antho
Thanks you

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I, for one, would be bored out of my mind if all I talked to all day long were people with the exact same opinions as mine.
I talk to people all day long that have the same opinion as me and it never gets boring. But I usually get told to stop talking to myself so much.

Puppet
Puppet
This is where I get annoyed that I don't have a 'eyeroll' smiley to give you.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm just tired of people who don't respect rules. Please leave us alone between fan who like Spuffy.
That is not how this forum works, @Antho is as welcome to post in this area as anyone else, you do not get to decide who can post where. This area is for Spuffy positive posts, and Antho was respecting that.

Serenityrose
Serenityrose
Thank you for clarifying.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
1. SMG began to hate the job around the same time Spuffy began. 2. Bangle was ultimately a nice chaste relationship while she was single, Spuffy was a lot of graphic sex scenes when she was married. I know Actors and Actresses are used to that type of thing, but they are still human.
I agree. I think SMG felt more comfortable acting out the Bangel scenes because they weren't as risque as the Spuffy scenes. I believe it was mentioned somewhere that the reason they could push the envelope more with the Spuffy sex scenes was because the network hadn't set up their censorship guidelines yet so the show was able to get away with more for that one season that they wouldn't be able to get away with on the previous network and they knew they wouldn't get away with the year after.

It does make me wonder how Spuffy would've been portrayed if the guidelines had been in place and whether or not it would've been more positively received as a whole instead of the divisive ship that it is.

Antho

Scooby
@Serenityrose You don’t have to apologize to me. You don’t do anything wrong. Trust me. It’s just that in this forum there are section for Spuffy only, for Bangel only ( in order to have fans talking about their ship in a positive way without any interruptions of « haters ») and one for « Battle ship » where you can debate. But if we are respectful à Bangel or a Spuffy can respond a topic in the others section. So there is no problem.

In fact, I notice something that is funny 😄. I’m the one that created that topic so... My topic My Rules 😂😂 and I decide I can participate 😄. ( Ps : I’m joking)

TriBel

Scooby
@Antho - you're welcome on my team anytime. Admittedly, you might have to play in goal and you don't get to choose the colour of the strip but you're still welcome. 😊

Antho
Antho
I’m fine with that. I will be the goal 😄. Ps : I really like you. You made me laugh 😂

katmobile

Scooby
Whatever for?
Song lyrics inspired by Michelle's crush on Marc Blucas. I've pointed out that the indie rock tradition that me and I suspect James were fans of has some songs about much darker material and Lost Prophets aside the artists were not engaging in what they were singing about but that person has either zero comprehension or desire to understand that dark art ain't necessarily created by disturbed people just people interested in using art to explore that darkness.

Top Bottom