Trampish Art...

Howdy Y'all...

Been a long time, but HAPPY HOLIDAYS my favorite cyber friends!

SantaBaby.jpg
[/IMG]​
 
Skanky Vamp
Skanky Vamp
HOLY SHIT!! it's alive!
Damn, haven't seen this thread in a while. Very awesome.
 
Nice!!! Eliza's gray eyes are a little scary though. LOL!
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Lol. That's the general consensus. But I think they are more scary than usual because I not only dodged them, but I ENLARGED them as well. ;)
I looooove the creepy eyes! ♥ hah, cause am creepy liekz. 😉
I love this! And i've missed your work so much!
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Thank you sweetie pie! Missed y'allz too! ;)
Re:

Wow, it's been a while..
A simple but fun one...


DancingQueen.jpg
 
Lyri
Lyri
*glomps you* Don't EVER go away again!! This is FABULOUS!
Skanky Vamp
Skanky Vamp
*glomps* don't ever go away again.. this is average.. I expect much better from you! though the unintentional smiley face I like..
Hey can you repost the Andy Hallett one? By the time I got to it, it says that the photo was removed from photobucket 🙁
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
I will try and find it sweetie. ;)
Re:

Gracias everyone...and Sco for the comments and compliments. I promise to try harder next time Sco, cut a girl some slack. It's been a while.
 
Gracias everyone...and Sco for the comments and compliments. I promise to try harder next time Sco, cut a girl some slack. It's been a while.

Dont have to try harder, love.. just try... You could have done that one in your sleep. But the smiley-face was cool.. did/do you see it?
 
Re:

Dont have to try harder, love.. just try... You could have done that one in your sleep. But the smiley-face was cool.. did/do you see it?

Oh, okay. Want a challenge do you? Ive got some vacation time coming up and a TON of ideas...BET. It's on fo sho. Word.
 
Re:

Okay, hon. I'll look for it and PM it if and when I find it. If I don't, I'm sure I can remember how to piece it back together! 😉
 
Oh, okay. Want a challenge do you? Ive got some vacation time coming up and a TON of ideas...BET. It's on fo sho. Word.
I have no vacation and no bloody ideas.. well.. maybe some bloody ideas. In fact no more than 30 minutes ago I had a bloody good idea and I forgot it as I had no time to do it. But I am sure you could do it better than me anyway.. and especially well if you were doing it with me.. because that one time rocked. That comic was the bees knees.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Andrew Dice Clay variety?? hahaha
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Two words. Nursery Rhymes.
Re:

Okay...Everyone say hello to Alien Kane. Lol. This is my first time trying something like this so take it easy on the ol' gal. It was alot of fun though...


Alien.jpg


Oh...And I give my sincerest apologies to Linds. Sorry Honey, I had to. Lol.
 
Lyri
Lyri
What did you do to my boy?! LMFAO!
Back
Top Bottom