Trampish Art...

I love your art. It's so... weird. 😀

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Wow, it's been a while..
A simple but fun one...


DancingQueen.jpg

So pretty. And I disagree with Scorbo (I know I misspelled). It's not average, just because it's more simple than your other pieces.
 
Re:

Gracias chica. I was torn about this piece. It took me a long while, but I wasn't sure I ended up where I originally intended on this one. It wasn't until my daughter looked at it today and told me how much she liked it that I decided to post it. Also, i was urked when I saw that uploading it to photobucket subtracted from the quality or clarity of it. It looks a but blurry in spots. I hate that. But I appreciate all of the compliments and urge comments and suggestions as well!
 
Re:

I absotively do, sweetie. And you caught me at the perfect time, I'm on vacation from work for the next week. PM me any request you have hon, and I will get it to you in a day or two! 😉
 
I see no link to the full size. 🙁

Photobucket has this thumbnail function, that I think can be added (cant remember how I did mine).

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

If photobucket can take the entire wallie because of size, try imagebam.com I think thay can upload bigger.
 
Re:

Thanks for all compliments! You guys are too sweet to me. And in order to view the full sized image (like most of my pieces) I would have to forward it to an email because photobucket only allows for so many pixels. I will check that site out and see if I can start uploading my larger images to that site! 😉
 
Re:

Let me throw a huge thank you to S88 for giving me the 411 on Imagebam. I'm excited about being able to upload full sized images now. And for those of you that want the Tara piece in full sized...here you go.

 
S
Skytteflickan88
You're welcome. They also have a thumbnsil function, which is great for saving space, but without using links.
Back
Top Bottom