Trampish Art...

Mazikeen

You get turned on by rented shoes?
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
399
Location
Corn fed Iowa Girl
Hey guys. This is my first piece in a while, and I have to say I'm not diggin' it very much. But I'm posting it to show some AH love. It's all I have for right now as I haven't had much time for PS lately. Love ya guys...

Lorne.jpg
 
L
luckystar
aww good job, a nice tribute to andy well done ;)
C
CotA
Hey yo. For some reason i can't vm or pm you, it won't let me. Wasn't anything important, was just gonna be some wwe and true blood chat. Anyways, just letting you know incase you think i'm being a bastard and blanking you :D Nice art by the way!
R
Rayne
You do lovely work.
Great work. It's always nice to see Andy love. Miss that guy. 🙁
 
Beautiful piece hun, a wonderful tribute to AH. The stage is perfect for the character, and it looks like you have some kind of spotlight on him too which is a nice touch. And I'm jealous of your blending with the wings, you picked some really nice ones to PS in. And the kind of blurred edges on your text I don't think I've seen before, again it fits in well. 🙂
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Thank you honey. I love your sig. Beautiful.
^Love it.... I have a T-shirt saying that 🙂 I wanna rock too! And it's totally awsome art Trampy 😀
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Gracias amiga! TS kick arse! ;)
I love the Andy Hallett piece, it's beautiful.

And the Eliza Dusku one RAWKS! Great stuff. Luve yuh.
 
Oh, wow.... That Andy one actually brought tears to my eyes. The Sarah McLachlan lyrics are so perfect, and you did an awesome job. 🙂
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Thank you so much honey!
Nobody's bought him yet?!? 😀

I'll pay double whatever Lyri offers, and if Faith comes along...well, I'll go TRIPLE!

Really great work, you've got me wanting to try more manipulations. I'd been kind of avoiding them till now.

*wanders off humming the song*
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Nope. No buyers as of yet....BUT I do have a question for ya...I'll PM you!
Back
Top Bottom