Trampish Art...

Robot boobs!

I love all of these.. Your ideas are amazing! You must have some sort of super-human brain! KEEP IT UP!
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
LMAO! Thanks hon! And I would say my brain is a bit warped...:)
Re:

Seasons.jpg


This is one of a set of two. I have not finished the second, but will post when I am through.
 
B
Big Damn Hero
I love it!
dragx
dragx
definitely my favorite :]
Re:

Hey all. So I'm having a hard time with the Summer/Winter-Buffy/Faith piece to follow up the Fall/Spring-Willow/Tara piece. I'm just not finding what I need to make the piece. When I do I will surely post it. Until then...

LockedDoor.jpg
 
PEZ!

I love the candy one! Kinda makes me want lots of sugar now though..

Great stuff chick, keep it up, I demand more, and more. Please.
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
More soon I promise bebe cakes! ;) Thankies mi bella!
Re:

Okay, so I finally finished the second part to the Fall/Spring piece but it's not what I had originally planned. Not sure I'm digging it as much as the first, but like I've said before...you can't win em' all.

Seasons2.jpg
 
M
Miss Universe
Well, I THINK IT'S GREAT! And.. IS THAT A WEDDING DRESS??
L
Lindsey McDonald
I love this! Faith looks so magestic!
What on earth does "magestic" mean? She looks like a mage on a stick? Well, she doesn't, she looks majestic. I also love the sun and the snowflake behind their heads. These must take you hours!
 
Re:

The ACTUAL definition of majestic? I'll have to get back to you on that one, but thanks a bunch Craig. And yes, most of them do take quite a while to make. This one and the Willow/Tara Fall/Spring one took me about 3 hours each, but I think the hardest thing for me is manipulating one persons head or face onto another persons body. For example Sarah's head and neck is placed onto Cameron Diaz's body for that particular piece and because of skin tones and quality of image it took me a bit to make it believable. Glad you like it though, and thank you so much for the compliments everyone. You guys rock...hard.

And yes Jen...that is a wedding dress, but it just had a wintery feel to it. Me liked it! 🙂
 
Back
Top Bottom