Trampish Art...

Re:

HotVampire.jpg
 
Re:

Kiss-1.jpg



Newbie...Inspired by the artist FORMERLY known as Prince...
Don't hate.

And be gentle please...I'm a bit rusty these days.
 
This is actually one of my favourite pieces that you've done! It's great!
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Yay, maybe I'm not as rusty as I thought! Thank you sweetie!
Wow, I haven't been in here in a while but I LOVE the latest stuff! The comic ones are SO original and actually almost look drawn in. It's a great way to capture the last episode of Willow/Oz, and I adore how you added in the Twillow ending. Major kudos for that!

As for the Cangel BG, I have a bone to pick with you! What are you doing making Cangel look that good? That almost makes me want to be a fan of them and I'm a Bangel shipper darn it! :silly: Seriously though, I can't find fault with anything in this. The caps are brightened up just right, the font choices work ridiculously well together, the main image matches the lyrics great, and the spotlights/film reel border are a perfect way to finish it off. I'm really impressed, drooling actually. You need to do a Bangel background soon I think, you'd turn the boards B/A in no time! 😉
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Originally I was only going to go with one big billboard. Then I saw the pic of the cars. And the guy with the umbrella I swapped from a different pic, suppoused to be Angel though I'm not sure he pulls it off! LOL. Thanks a million chica!
Re:

Wow, I haven't been in here in a while but I LOVE the latest stuff! The comic ones are SO original and actually almost look drawn in. It's a great way to capture the last episode of Willow/Oz, and I adore how you added in the Twillow ending. Major kudos for that!

As for the Cangel BG, I have a bone to pick with you! What are you doing making Cangel look that good? That almost makes me want to be a fan of them and I'm a Bangel shipper darn it! :silly: Seriously though, I can't find fault with anything in this. The caps are brightened up just right, the font choices work ridiculously well together, the main image matches the lyrics great, and the spotlights/film reel border are a perfect way to finish it off. I'm really impressed, drooling actually. You need to do a Bangel background soon I think, you'd turn the boards B/A in no time! 😉

Hey thanks sweetie pie. I will definately do something Bangel-themed shortly for my girl AS. Most of the time when I make a piece it's fueled by a song I've heard or remember. I'm working on a Spuffy/ Nickelback piece right now. And a....(don't hit me) Breaking Dawn piece as well. Although I can't post those here. 🙂 Thanks for all the comments y'all...you rock.
 
Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
LOL, well his shoulders could be a little broader but I think the guy with the umbrella could still pass as Angel ;).... and I'm wooting in advance for the Bangel stuff, you're a doll :)
Okay...

*taps microphone* Testing...So I need an opinion on a Twilight piece I've done. Please...No throwing fruit or cursing in the auditorium, folks! I can't post it here but I feel as if it's missing something and I cannot put my finger on it. Can I get any help? Preferably a Twilight fan, or at least someone who's neutral. I do NOT want to be held responsible for making another person vomit.
 
D
DrusillaRox
I can help if you want :P
wow everything you've done is amazing, love the comic wallie!

i wish i could do that!
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Oh but you can!! Hit me up! We'll chat! And thanks so much chica!
Re:

As instructed...Bangel piece. More to follow soon...

InmyHands.jpg


I hate how blurry the pic looks after uploading it onto photobucket...grrrr...Very frustrating...

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Case closed.. glad I could be of help!
: peek:

I'll have you know, sir that it happens to be a very good piece! It's just...missing something. SO THERE! 😉 LOL.
 
Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
WHOLEY MOLEY! *drools* this is totally my new BG! Will comment more next time I'm online, but WOW! This made my day
Back
Top Bottom