• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Welcome back!

MinwaraYana

Countess Von Drunkaton
I love it very much. Especially, the skins!! I'm using the Illyria one. I can't wait to discover new things(Yeah, I haven't read all the description about changing because I'd like to discover it myself :p). Thanks for it, guys. You've done great job. :)

Chosen Enemy

Losing my soul
Am I the only one who can't see the new skins? (And I really really very muchly want to see them!)

Flannen

Flannix
Wow, it looks awesome round here! Huge thanks and claps on the back to everyone who contributed to it!

The styles and everything are just so classy looking! I love it!

Wesley

Investigator
Looks great so far guys! Please take the mewling of the immature with as many grains of salt as is necessary. You know you did a great job and the vast vast majority of us, even if silent, are just unbelievably appreciative.

Willow Rosenberg
Willow Rosenberg
Thank you! :D
HisMrs
HisMrs
[No message]
L

LizzieRainbow

Wow! Loving the new look of the boards! Awesome job, well done to all of the staff who have done this :)

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I'm not sure if it's just my computer, or if everyone else is just to polite, to say so... But the skins don't look right to me. Like, I chose the Giles skin (seeing as how I can't seem to find a Wesley one...), but his face is all patchy... Have I done something wrong?

Willow Rosenberg
Willow Rosenberg
It's a filter, cutout, to be exact, that I use in all my artwork, it's not a mistake or wrong, I intended it to look that way 'lol' But it's your prerogative if you don't like my style. ;)

Fredsicle

Joey Gaga
Omg. I love these new skins!! The boards look so cool!!
First when I saw your username, I was confused, but I went to your profile and saw you changed it to Darla.

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Haha, go get some sleep hun! You don't have to add a Wesley one if you don't want to! No skin off my nose!

Connor Holtz

Jasmine's Champion
Might sound like an odd question but I'm on my mobile and can't check the skins but did you still add the 'Happy Shiny People' Connor/Jasmine Cordy skin? I know you said it being the default was a joke but I really wanted to use it so I am hoping it's still option for those (most likely just me) who do you like it.

Willow Rosenberg
Willow Rosenberg
I'm afraid not..sorry. :S
Top Bottom