• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Welcome back!

TheGrandmaster

Like a Boss.
Another of my favourite changes to the board that I forgot to mention; the fact that some board information such as new members and referrals now appears at the top of the homepage. Now every time I log on to BB I can see new people joining this wonderful online community :)

VisionGirl
VisionGirl
I agree, I really like that! :)
HisMrs
HisMrs
[No message]

Angels baby101

I hath Returned! MWhaha
Well I am a little late to the board reopenning I forgot it was on the 3rd not the 5th shame on me :( but I do have to say the boards look freaking AMAZING. I love all the new schemes they are all beautiful I've gotta say welcome back to both Willow Rosenberg and Oz and Faith its good to see you all back to the admin side of things :) and i'm sure there should be more to say but I feel the need to look around some more but yeah the boards are great....thanks for the time you all put into the revamp excellent job :)

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
No offense, but I can't believe anyone would have the gall to ask for more skins and/or complain about the ones we got with this update. It's obvious that the staff worked HARD to get this board looking amazing while it was down. Anyone who's ever had to create a skin knows how hard it can be to get the color combinations right so they don't hurt people's eyes to look at them, and how long it can take to make a good header. Be a little more appreciative of the staff's hard work y'all!

T
Tsquared
[No message]
Connor Holtz
Connor Holtz
Who says we/I can't do both. All I wanted to know was if my favorite charcter (Connor) was going to get a skin. I also said I appreciated all the hard work on the skins. *sigh*
G
GrrArghx
[No message]
Mr. Pointy
Mr. Pointy
[No message]
W
Wishing Oceans
[No message]

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
To be honest I don't think anyone sound rude on purpose. I do get that it can be seen that way. Just feel like we're getting to a "fighting" point that is build on misunderstandings. So everyone just take a deep breath and cool down. The staff has made an awesome work, will do even more and we all appriciate it very much. Even if we sometimes express it in a bad way.

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
To be honest I don't think anyone sound rude on purpose. I do get that it can be seen that way. Just feel like we're getting to a "fighting" point that is build on misunderstandings. So everyone just take a deep breath and cool down. The staff has made an awesome work, will do even more and we all appriciate it very much. Even if we sometimes express it in a bad way.
Connor Holtz agrees: Who says we/I can't do both. All I wanted to know was if my favorite charcter (Connor) was going to get a skin. I also said I appreciated all the hard work on the skins. *sigh*

Sorry if I sounded like I was trying to start a fight with anyone; that wasn't my intention at all. I just think that before asking when MORE skins are going to be put up, stop and take the time to realize how much time and effort went into the ones we have here. The staff busted ass this weekend, and I feel like by asking when they're going to add more to the already kick-ass board, it comes off as a little ungrateful. That's all. I'm not saying that by asking for more skins that you're being totally rude; just that you might want to give them a little time before asking questions like that, and take a look at the list of skins to see the ones that are 'Coming Soon' on the bottom.

T
TheGrandmaster
right on :)

Big Damn Hero

Scooby
I keep noticing features that are either new or I totally didn't notice before, and I just wanted to say that after using the board for a few days it just is so lovely to use, and user-friendly :) Thank you to everyone for all their hard work and effort, especailly Buffy Summers Darla :]

Tasha

Dn'* letthespacebugsbite!
Sineya
Aw i'm loving the new BB, it's soooo different! I hope i can get used to all the changes.
I loooove all of the new skins! Amazing job on getting all things done in a week.
Geez people should stop asking for more skins, it takes hard work making them as it is. :p

HisMrs
HisMrs
[No message]
Top Bottom