• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Welcome back!

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
Holy potatoes, this place looks AMAZING! I love the new layout of the board, and all the new names and stuff are cool too! Welcome back, edb, FunkyMunky, and Faith and a big CONGRATS to Emzzie!! :)
It's obvious you guys worked your butts off while the board was down. Thank you very much; it shows and the place looks amazing!

dan k

Bangel Is Eternal
Firstly its great to have BB back, it didn't feel right going online and not visiting the board.

Well done to everyone involved in the changes that have been made. It must have taken a lot of work and from what i've seen so far it looks great. :)

Cohen

Hellhound
OMG I love the new Graham skin! haha. The other one was so dark.. this one is great! And I love the sexy pics of Bailey Chase. ;)

Love the new layout of the boards!!! :)

Willow Rosenberg
Willow Rosenberg
I'm sure Darla will agree about the sexy pics of Bailey Chase on the Graham skin 'lol'
HisMrs
HisMrs
Yes, I was excited over that one, too. Bailey Chase is GREAT eye candy! :D

GrrArghx

No touching my clipboard!
Glad BB is back! I love the new skins, I was forced to use the S8 one before because the others weren't too easy on my eyes, but now 98% of them are :D

Everything looks awesome! :D

K

KristenVictoria

Wow, everything looks fantastic! Great job!

The skins are, as others have said, gorgeous! Lovin' the Doyle one. :D

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Great to see BB back again.
Still browsing around and being very indecisive about which skin to use...

/SK

M
Ms.Trick
[No message]

msfantastico87

Joann the Goblin Slayer
Oh I forgot to say that yes, the Twitter about the new default color scheme was a wind up ;)

lmao! i knew it! i decided to play your little game and say it was pretty...i didn't want to offend you and say it was ugly and i was quitting BB...but then again i could never quit BB...

But this place looks great!!!! You guys did an awesome job!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Dammit... I have to say another nice thing. This FEELS so much better.. its like you Fung Shued it or something. It flows nicely. Has a very organic feel to it.

Flannen
Flannen
[No message]

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
Have all posts on each board after page 1 been deleted? So, if an episode discussion thread is not on page 1, we need to start a new thread?

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
It depends on the forum how many threads there are...we cleaned out the old posts from the forums and moved them to the Cemetery.

:)

Connor Holtz

Jasmine's Champion
Willow Rosenberg agrees: I'm afraid not..sorry. :S
Damn. I really wanted to use that Connor/Cordelia skin....

What about a Connor skin? Some point in the future will there be a Connor featured skin? I hope so, it seems rather random lol that Graham has one but not Connor. Nice job on the new skins all around though.

Cohen

Hellhound
Damn. I really wanted to use that Connor/Cordelia skin....

What about a Connor skin? Some point in the future will there be a Connor featured skin? I hope so, it seems rather random lol that Graham has one but not Connor. Nice job on the new skins all around though.

Because Graham is so much sexier than Connor. Duh! Plus, Darla knows how much I love me some Bailey Chase, and she's amazing to put him as a priority, skin-wise.

Connor Holtz
Connor Holtz
LOL okay but I'd still like a Connor skin :p

Mr. Pointy

A sharp stick - it's true
Watcher
Black Thorn
Nice work y'all...looks like all my "consulting" worked wonders and inspired you to new heights ;)
Seriously though, I really like what I've seen so far.

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
As always ;)
Willow Rosenberg
Willow Rosenberg
:D Btw I think your old Calvary style has become Angel Season One. ;)
Top Bottom