• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Being nice to Sineya

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Now that hurts . But not surprising since you a member of Black Thorn .

ChaseRules

Sineya
@ILLYRIAN

Well that might be true for you we have a different meaning to the world nice .

ChaseRules

Sineya
That why Black Thorn is not nice since they doing things like that .

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Though I know nothing about you, I have enjoyed our little chats, so thank you, friend.

ChaseRules

Sineya
You know we on different sides what with you being in Black Thorn & I not plus for some reason you win a lot here .

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Of course I keep winning here and the reason is obvious, I started this thread what better reason could you expect?

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
@vellavu was right, Sineya does have dogs, cute little puppies that will do good in the world and will serve others for the better when they grow up :)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Ahh cute little puppies that do good,
and the good they do is giving our kittens something to scare the crap out of.
Then our kittens will respect your dogs,
the respect that is earned from our kittens kicking the crap out of them.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Cat arnt supposed to do that . What drugs do you have them on ?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
When the dumb mutts from Sineya trespass on Black Thorn land our cats know to press The Big Red button so the ground beneath the dumb mutts falls away. We give our cats morphine to keep them awake.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
When the dumb mutts from Sineya trespass on Black Thorn land our cats know to press The Big Red button so the ground beneath the dumb mutts falls away. We give our cats morphine to keep them awake.
What kind of topsy-turvy world is it where morphine keeps you awake? Our dogs can come and go as they please with this setup knowing your cats will be literally asleep at the switch.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Ethan Reigns,
the world outside of Canada. It being dependent on how much Morphine and its method of delivery the Morphine can be used to keep a person awake.

ChaseRules:
That was of the breed German Shepherd but it was born in America and became an American Shepherd, and a seriously thick one at that. Tip; put a paw on the trigger, close one eye when using the 'scope. Don't have a light shining in ya eyes and finally, use a firm solid base not a soft mattress.

ChaseRules

Sineya
ChaseRules:
That was of the breed German Shepherd but it was born in America and became an American Shepherd, and a seriously thick one at that. Tip; put a paw on the trigger, close one eye when using the 'scope. Don't have a light shining in ya eyes and finally, use a firm solid base not a soft mattress.
Really ? You telling us how to shoot ?! * Looks at Picture & & then faces palms *

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh my god I am so sorry, and no, I am not telling you how to shoot as anyone can shoot but yes I am telling you how to do it effectively however, please tell me how your palm looks (your hand not the tree) thanks.

Top Bottom