• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Being nice to Sineya

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
From #61, you ChaseRules said, 'and who said we never win the House Cup? (Cheekily I pretend to be embarrassed as I hold my hand up high).
Also let it be said, he cups a hand by an ear to hear the confirmation from large groups of members who agree that ChaseRules ought not make such mistakes that make ILLYRIAN'S (me) life so easy. Point being (as on reply #63 the name of your dorm is Sineya (note the letter E) do you really think I enjoy making such revelations? tee hee

was that the date we let you borrow the cup, so you could see what it looked like - ooh, do I need to do it again, tee hee.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
From #61, you ChaseRules said, 'and who said we never win the House Cup? (Cheekily I pretend to be embarrassed as I hold my hand up high).
Also let it be said, he cups a hand by an ear to hear the confirmation from large groups of members who agree that ChaseRules ought not make such mistakes that make ILLYRIAN'S (me) life so easy. Point being (as on reply #63 the name of your dorm is Sineya (note the letter E) do you really think I enjoy making such revelations? tee hee

was that the date we let you borrow the cup, so you could see what it looked like - ooh, do I need to do it again, tee hee.
Your not a good actress since I don't believe your Embarrassed over that .

I spelled our House name wrong & gave you a chance to show me up ? ?
*Craws into Bed & hides .*

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
So there I was trying to be nice, I read the Bad Eggs and Check In messages, but got it wrong, all I noted was the name ChaseRules and thought she'd LOVE to be adopted by me, tee hee.
But I had read it wrong, it was a reply by ChaseRules to a new members message. Still I had a good laugh over it.

ChaseRules

Sineya
So there I was trying to be nice, I read the Bad Eggs and Check In messages, but got it wrong, all I noted was the name ChaseRules and thought she'd LOVE to be adopted by me, tee hee.
But I had read it wrong, it was a reply by ChaseRules to a new members message. Still I had a good laugh over it.
AGGH! That message was about you using ropes
*Keeps hiding in bed *

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh my dear girl, you tried to guess the secret meaning of my message, and got it so wrong again. It wasn't by trickery that I wanted you to remain there, it wasn't using ropes to tie you up to keep you there. The word ROPE was close however, so if you had used the word TOPE (for you to drink to excess intoxicating liquor) you would have been right, as it was you weren't. Now, if it is true that you hid in bed and you are not some weirdo who gets into bed wearing shoes and other feet coverings, prepare to be tickled!

ChaseRules

Sineya
And people ask why I drink so much o_O Now escuse me while I run & hide * Runs to the nearest bar & starts drinking *

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Nice isn't it, that a member of Sineya would openly admit to reading a post by the member of Black Thorn, dare I say, oh lucky me.

ChaseRules

Sineya
*Passed out with a number of bottles on the table I sitting at With a sign saying I lost the coin toss so I had the job of
reading posts by Black Thorn *

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Really, I bet you were happy that a member of Sineya actually won the coin toss, especially since it might have been a two headed coin, or maybe a coin with two tails.

Nice isn't it, that you know the game is on, so let the hunt begin!

ChaseRules

Sineya
What game ? * Looks dizzy * Are you calling us cheaters also :eek:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Of course I'm not calling you cheater, your name is ChaseRules. Now where did you put the rules book? Let the hunt continue!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Of course we do, I have read it cover to cover not hard really as there is only one hundred pages in the book, them Senior Partners are very pedantic with the who, whats, and why's.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Of course we do, I have read it cover to cover not hard really as there is only one hundred pages in the book, them Senior Partners are very pedantic with the who, whats, and why's.
I thought the idea of a rule book is that there are no "why's". You just get your orders and execute them or face the penalties that are also usually covered in the rule book. The senior partners do not have to explain anything.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
If you, Ethan Reigns were in the House of Black Thorn you'd understand more of how the Senior Partners do treat us, as it is you are not, so you really don't know. You may say members have disclosed their treatment to you, to which I'd ask how you knew they was telling you the truth, because I am positive the truth was not told to you.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
If you, Ethan Reigns were in the House of Black Thorn you'd understand more of how the Senior Partners do treat us, as it is you are not, so you really don't know. You may say members have disclosed their treatment to you, to which I'd ask how you knew they was telling you the truth, because I am positive the truth was not told to you.
Of course not - "when Satan lies, he is speaking his native language" (nice Biblical quote) and the senior partners are his executive branch and I concur that the truth has not been told to me.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
What the? You don't have much understanding of my post do you?
I was talking of how the Senior Partners talk to members of the House of Black Thorn. As you are in Sineya they don't talk to you.

Yet you try to make a connection between what you believe in life, to what is in a television series. When was Satan mentioned in the series?

Top Bottom