• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Being nice to Sineya

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Ooh you is clever, oh so clever, but one thing you missed, he is a she!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Oh my god I am so sorry, and no, I am not telling you how to shoot as anyone can shoot but yes I am telling you how to do it effectively however, please tell me how your palm looks (your hand not the tree) thanks.
Why are you telling us how to shoot . No on second thought don't tell me .
And my palm looks fine & no I not letting you look .
:cool:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
As you said, you were not going to look yourself, not willing to call yourself a perv? The member of Sineya reduces herself unto the land of Sin?
I was hoping you would see if it was male or female as then you might give some form of an excuse why you tortured the cute little kitty (I allowed you enough time). Its eyes are seriously misaligned, making it obvious that it can't see straight and wouldn't have known if it were trespassing. If it could see straight why would it pose for a photograph from one of your House?
So let us have the Kitty back so we can bury it and allow it to nourish the plants we give to the members of your house.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
What? Us bury a kitty for no reason? Let me remind you of the facts of death, an initiate vampire is laid to rest in the soil before it rises to death er life as one of the undead neck biters. And what could be better than a puss in boots?
An undead puss in boots!

ChaseRules

Sineya
Now you just being ……...well no different then you usually are since you killing /burying cats .

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
@ILLYRIAN, were you responsible for the cat in Dead Man's Party? He had the look (and if you believe the dialogue) the aroma of something of yours.

ChaseRules

Sineya
@ILLYRIAN, were you responsible for the cat in Dead Man's Party? He had the look (and if you believe the dialogue) the aroma of something of yours.
I would make a bet on what you said but I not a betting man ……………………...any more that is:eek:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Believe it or not we have the greatest respect for our dead, especially when they come back to life. Those dead Puss in Boots are have a hole carefully dug for them so they can return and be well catered for. What you are referring to was not in our domain, some zombie dippo's planted (?) a feral moggy.
So should you ever find yourselves in a garden, and a cat should rub itself on either of your legs, be careful - very very careful!

ChaseRules

Sineya
Now I worried over going to where you live since I have no chance of knowing what I bump into there .

You Black Thorn people are scary . And since that what you like to do then go for it :)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
There's no need to concern yourself about where you wish to visit over here as I'm sure any animal you meet here will love to see you - to show you a massive amount of gratitude. Lets face it anyone who offers them a drink is to be congratulated.

Top Bottom