• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffylover's Banners.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Stunning work... love them, especially the orange Buffy set :)

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
Your best inspiring moment. [2/3]

I had this idea of making Buffy go through a field, for example, her journey throughout season six on how she lost her self through her depression. That at the end of season six she does finally realize that the world is beautiful.

Journey.

Until next time,

*hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Beautiful as always. I love all your work. The one with Buffy in the field is very nice. :)

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
The best heroic moment. [3/3]

My best heroic moment hands down 'The Gift'. Sacrificing yourself to save the world not just only her sister but the universe. And her reward was at peace in heaven hence, the idea with the doves and the vibrant colours.

Until next time,

*Hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Nix
Nix
Loving the third one <3
Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Yes I love the third one too, best imo. But I also like the light blue backgound in the second picture. They´re all great <3

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
The Black Bird.

I found this perfect style to work with the silhouette type of art. I found these amazing inspirations throughout Pinterest the movie poster that tells the narration through that specific style of design. Hidden messages and meanings, and the colours really inspired me to work with Buffy's emotions throughout season 6. The Red's and black truly contrasts amazingly within my execution I am trying to achieve. I also wanted to add a dove in some just to show that Buffy still has her light.

Until next time,

*Hugs*

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
I like the last one with Buffy's face made of crows
W

WillowFromBuffy

I really like little Angel trapped between diagonal lines and Jenny walking submerged in a black smear.

The Angel picture makes me think of how he sees the world as dead and how he as an ethical subject is able to restore it through in his actions. The diagonal lines being like a web of repressing meaninglessness... or somesuch.

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
The Black Sea.

My Most Saddest Moment? HANDS DOWN! 'The Body'. “It has to be ‘The Body’ the first 15mins was magnificent distortion superb acting of the theme of realism of death.”

Until Next time.

*hugs*

Grace
Grace
Amazing! Took my breath away.
Puppet
Puppet
The second one with Joyce is amazing!
Willow Tara
Willow Tara
I love them all! They're all so awesome!

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
Tumblr set of graphics to represent the lyrics I have chosen.

Which is a song called "Devil's Resting Place" by the fantastic Laura Marling.

I have chosen this part of the song.

"I've been with the devil in the devil's resting place"

And I thought this was a great metaphor for Buffy in season 6. That the Devil represents (darkness of life). I also wanted to complete these three pieces within an illustration typography concept.

Until next time.
*hugs*

Top Bottom