• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffylover's Banners.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
@Living Dead Boy Oh wow! thank you so much! I think you're the first person who actually used one of my wallpapers as a desktop! SO thank you!!

@Puppet Of course, it would be a pleasure. Even though I haven't actually done anything based on that size. So what do you have in mind? :)
Something with Cordy from AtS, since I have CC from the reunion as my avatar right now. But from there, it's whatever you feel inspired to make :)

Living Dead Boy

Joss Is A Very Flawed Boss
Black Thorn
Since we're asking for favors...🤗

You think maybe you can create an Oz avatar/banner for me? I don't have any particular theme or style in mind, just maybe something that compliments each other (the avatar and the banner). Plus I love your mind and your designs so surprise me? 😁

katmobile

Scooby
I'm useless at art but I have a strong visual imagination I'm going to set a visual challenge I've written fan fic about the eye of harmony elements - so Dawn is honesty, Xander is generosity, Andrew is fun, Spike is loyalty, Buffy kindness and Willow magic.
The other is an essay comparing Buffy's men to the Wizard of Oz companions - Riley learns to become more open minded so he's the scarecrow, Spike learns to open his heart and is the tin Man and Angel learns Courage so is the lion.

You don't have to do it but I thought it would be interesting.

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
@Puppet I really hope you like this banner. I have to admit I did struggle. :)

@Living Dead Boy I really enjoyed creating these for you. I wanted an illustrative vibe. I really hope you like them.
I suck at creating banners at 500 x 150 so I created one at my prefered size.

Until next time,

RachM
RachM
❤ The Cordy one!
Living Dead Boy
Living Dead Boy
I love the color scheme and the theme! Wow. Thank you!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Can I put in a banner request? Buffy with pastel/light colours and matching avatar. The rest is up to you

BrendanT
BrendanT
I will be more than happy to do one for you!!! :)

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
So I tried to do my original style the ones I did for Buffy. Simple line art sketch! I hope you guys like.

The City of Angels.

Until next time,

Top Bottom