• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Buffylover's Banners.

BrendanT

OUTLAW
A quick sketch of Buffy.

Buffy.png

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Wooow your work is amazing, you are a true artist! 👏
One of the things I really liked is your use of colors. They look all so pretty.
Buffy portraits are on their own league.
I really appreciate that you represent something from the story with elements you use in the edits.
For example, I really liked this, this and this.
I will examine each of your works in detail once I have time and catch up with your current work.😄
I am excited to see more from you. ✨

BrendanT
BrendanT
WOW! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! that means a lot to me, so thank you! :)

IndianaSolo221

Potential
I love your banners. Are you currently accepting requests? I'm in need of a signature.

BrendanT
BrendanT
Of course I would love to make you one, and thank you so much for your comment about my banners. :)

BrendanT

OUTLAW
I have been making some new set of banners my favourite season which is season 6. I have been making the banners on my prefered size.

Season 6

afterlife.png

hurt.png

BRUISEBIGBANNER.png

flooded23.png

Broken.png

solid.png

restinpeace.png

strawberries.png

TriBel
TriBel
Absolutely stunning...as usual. :)
whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
Stunning work! You always know where to put the text, blend images seamlessly and the coloring is the cherry on top. :D I especially like the first one, Spike&fire one and black-red Spuffy one.✨
BaskingINBangel
BaskingINBangel
These are gorgeous!
RachM
RachM
These are stunning

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Hey BrendanT, can you make a banner for me to use here? 😄 I am in the mood for something gloomy. It can be of Willow and Tara or some of Buffy's dark moments (Becoming, The Body, Helpless, etc.) or anything you feel like.
Actually, I would ask to use some of the existing ones, but since there is a size limit for the banners we put on the signature section, they would require shrinking. I know that banners might not look quite the way the designer intends once they get smaller than their original size, so I just decided to ask for a new one. 😅 But of course, I would love to use one of those if you are okay with them shrank. ☮

Cheers 👋

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya

These are my favourites but especially the last one... 💔
I adore how you meld the plot elements visually. Especially banners with one character in them, deliver a point in the character arc, the emotional vibe surrounding that instant and sometimes even the themes from the story. I wonder about your process. Do you plan the effect you are going for before your first digital brush stroke (I don't know what better name to call this, lol,) or do you feel a certain vibe and follow it while things you already know -for example about S6- come to take form on your working space... Or something other. Sorry, it's like I'm interviewing you. 😅
I want to use the last one as my signature here, it becomes 350*149 if I resize it, can I? 🥺

BrendanT

OUTLAW
I want to say thank you so much for your comment about my work @whatdBuffyDo , and I'm glad you enjoy my storytelling throughout my art.

As for my process, I try and connect metaphors and symbolism within the emotions so, my connection of season 6 is darkness and mental health/depression.

Then I find a vocal image of the character to connect within my theme. My execution is pretty simple. I cut out the picture by using the pen tool to cut out my image. I do this also with my stock images. Then I play around with my canvas and all of my imagery until I think the compositions work best for me. Then I experiment with colouring and again trying to connect the colours to suit my mood and theme. :)

AND of course, you can use any of my banners as a banner. Would you like me to resize it for you for this forum size requirements? :)

@Priceless THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
Thank you for your explanations! ^^ I can do the resizing, thank you. :-)

sunestellar

Bad Day. Started bad, stayed that way.
Wow ! So much talent in here !
I found myself retracing the discussion thread up to the very first page.
I love your art @BrendanT, it's beautiful.

BrendanT
BrendanT
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENT ABOUT MY ART!!!!! THAT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME! :)
Top Bottom