• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffylover's Banners.

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Wooow your work is amazing, you are a true artist! 👏
One of the things I really liked is your use of colors. They look all so pretty.
Buffy portraits are on their own league.
I really appreciate that you represent something from the story with elements you use in the edits.
For example, I really liked this, this and this.
I will examine each of your works in detail once I have time and catch up with your current work.😄
I am excited to see more from you. ✨

BrendanT
BrendanT
WOW! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! that means a lot to me, so thank you! :)

IndianaSolo221

Potential
I love your banners. Are you currently accepting requests? I'm in need of a signature.

BrendanT
BrendanT
Of course I would love to make you one, and thank you so much for your comment about my banners. :)

BrendanT

OUTLAW
I have been making some new set of banners my favourite season which is season 6. I have been making the banners on my prefered size.

Season 6

TriBel
TriBel
Absolutely stunning...as usual. :)
whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
Stunning work! You always know where to put the text, blend images seamlessly and the coloring is the cherry on top. :D I especially like the first one, Spike&fire one and black-red Spuffy one.✨
BaskingINBangel
BaskingINBangel
These are gorgeous!
RachM
RachM
These are stunning

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Hey BrendanT, can you make a banner for me to use here? 😄 I am in the mood for something gloomy. It can be of Willow and Tara or some of Buffy's dark moments (Becoming, The Body, Helpless, etc.) or anything you feel like.
Actually, I would ask to use some of the existing ones, but since there is a size limit for the banners we put on the signature section, they would require shrinking. I know that banners might not look quite the way the designer intends once they get smaller than their original size, so I just decided to ask for a new one. 😅 But of course, I would love to use one of those if you are okay with them shrank. ☮

Cheers 👋

Top Bottom