• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Minor characters you wish stayed

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
Mr Platt is a wonderfully empathetic character: he should have stayed.

Sunday. The best villain that never got the chance.

Gwendolyn Post could have had a really cool arc. She seems like a really popular choice!

Eddie from The Freshman. He shows more likeable traits in 2 minutes than Riley did in 2 seasons.

VisionGuy

Oh Plerr
Kendra definitely deserved better.

Jesse should have stuck around at least until the end of season 1. Even as a vamp minion.

Darla (BtVS) was wasted. Just as she was becoming interesting, they killed her off.

Olivia was built up to be a love interest for Giles and then she's just gone.

Gwen should have been made a regular in season 5 of Angel. Season 5 was severely lacking in female characters.

Lilah, not a minor character, but it was a huge waste not having her be their liason in Wolfram and Hart in season 5. She too should have stuck around.

thrasherpix

Scooby
I'd have loved Olivia to stay around longer, though to keep going the way the show did then she'd probably have to be killed off in season 5. (I still wish Jenny could've been in the dream with Giles instead of Olivia, though.)

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I'd have loved Olivia to stay around longer, though to keep going the way the show did then she'd probably have to be killed off in season 5. (I still wish Jenny could've been in the dream with Giles instead of Olivia, though.)
I didn't really like Olivia, even in the short amount of time we saw her. I didn't hate her but she just seemed a bit boring.

katmobile

Scooby
I didn't really like Olivia, even in the short amount of time we saw her. I didn't hate her but she just seemed a bit boring.
I mostly agree. She was one of the few adult women and BAME chracters who wasn't evil, killed or majorly annoying (I do like Robin Wood despite being a big Spike fan). It was nice seeing Giles have a relationship and some fun though.

Top Bottom