My stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in love with Anya right now... Been working with her pics a lot lately:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/hoppyeaster.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/evolutionofanya.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/evolutionofcordelia.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished this one! I am pretty happy with it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/amybann1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
New stuff:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/selflessbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/seeingredbann1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks honey! I got inspired after watching "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered" the other day. 😉

Here's a couple of new episode-themed wallpapers:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/seeingred.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/thepack.jpg

And a few more siggies and tags:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sisters.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/angelinvest.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sunshine.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Such great stuff Brit 🙂 I'm one of the ones that (gladly) underappreciates Riley but even i have to admit that Soldier banner is just so great! I think my fave is the Xander Cordy quote one, it stuck out at me, I love it! And the wallpapers are so good, both of them. I love that you don't shy away from tackeling a difficult and uncomfortable scene, like the almost-rape, it really payed off, its amazing! 🙂
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
I LOVE your new banner!! So awesome!
Such great stuff Brit 🙂 I'm one of the ones that (gladly) underappreciates Riley but even i have to admit that Soldier banner is just so great! I think my fave is the Xander Cordy quote one, it stuck out at me, I love it! And the wallpapers are so good, both of them. I love that you don't shy away from tackeling a difficult and uncomfortable scene, like the almost-rape, it really payed off, its amazing! 🙂

I heart you. For sure. 😀 Thank you so much!!
 
Airam
Airam
ditto my dear ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/ahbann4.jpg
I LOVE the use of textures and font on this one. Touching and very appropriate, the blending was really done well too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/cangelbann2.jpg
So I'm not a Cangel Fan, but I have to give you major kudos for trying something different with this one. The text is subtle, but it works really well with the photos you chose, and if I didn't know better I would have assumed the original photo was of the two of them together. Great work :thumbsup:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/ripper.jpg
The photo choice/placement on this one makes a lot of sense, putting in the old photo of Giles was a great call. The font on this one is really decorative too, matches his character surprisingly well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/rectal.jpg
So far this has to be my favourite of the bunch!! It's SO fun and reminds me what it is I loved about Buffy Season 1 (a season that is a little easy to forget about, I think). It was a great idea and you really pulled it off-- awesome banner! 😀

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/evolutionofanya.jpg
Great effects on this one, it's a nice timeline for Anya. The text is a little difficult to read, so that would be my only critism on this one. I do like it, though.

The "Ask me Why I could never love you" piece is really, really done well too. I like how you put in the extra text around the pictures, and it's a SUCH an uncomfortable scene (With such a real topic) that a lot of folks wouldn't usually tackle doing it. So kudos for that, it turned out really well.

(edit: And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so 😉. Really though, great work. You're coming along SO fast, I can't wait to see more 🙂)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thank you so much for all the feedback!! 😀 I am all blushy now. 🙂 My favorite out of the bunch of the ones you picked has to be either the Andy Hallett one (I thought it came out to be a very elegant and beautiful tribute to him) or the Angel and Cordy one. I actually started that one a long time ago and had forgotten about it, and I found it the other day when I was making the "Ask me again why I could never love you" wallpaper (which I LOVE even though it's so emotional and sad to look at). I saw a blank banner in my folder and was like "OH, I remember that!" 🙂
I am still very much a beginner at Photoshopping. I use two different programs to make my siggies, 'cause one of them makes cropping and cutting the pictures so easy to do and I haven't mastered that in Photoshop yet. 🙂 But thank you again SO MUCH for all the love on the pics! 🙂 I'm working on some Season 4 stuff now, a lot of Oz and Willow related stuff, so keep your eyes peeled. 😀
 
Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Sounds great! :)
A few new things... Don't judge too harshly. I'm so tired my eyes are barely able to open anymore:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/bath.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/angelofthemorning.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/angelbann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/wholelife.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/ozbann.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized that all my banners last time were in the same two color pallettes. LOL
Won't make that mistake this time!
Here are my latest creations, all done today... The last one is my VERY favorite and I will be using it as a siggy VERY soon. 😀
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/iwillrememberyou.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/somethingbluebann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/veruca.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/intheband.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/livingconditionsbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/better.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/triangle.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, these are all good. I love the quotes on every banner. 🙂 And the white Fuffy one is so hot(but I cant see the text 🙁). You're very very good.*thumbs up* 🙂
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
Thanks girl! :) The text is some of the lyrics to "Angel of the Morning" by Juice Newton. ;)
A couple more...
My triangle series... 🙂 I love the way these turned out!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/triangle3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/triangle2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/darkwillow.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sunnydalebann2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MinwaraYana
MinwaraYana
Dark Willow sig is wicked ;)
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
Bravo!!:)
Great new stuff Britt!. The Something Blue, IWRY and Bangel/Bander ones are very purty. I think my favourite is the Woz banner, just coz its such a cute qoute "My boyfriend's in the band" 🙂.
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
LOL Thanks babe! I didn't even have to tint that pic of Oz on the Woz banner. That was all lighting from the show!
Britt, I still think the one you made me is the best! xD

Seriously though, absolutely awesome. If I had 1/10th of your talent I'd be a happy woman.

xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom