• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate your last dining experience

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Gems Garden dining. BLT with cheese and garlic mayo, with a side of fried potato. Followed by homemade white chocolate and jam cookies. 9/10

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Sunday - Greek Feast! Fried chick peas, meat and broccoli. The scones were a little dry but I dipped it in olive oil, and that worked. 8/10

Meatfree monday was Eggs, beans and rice, filled the tum but pretty bland 6/10

Lunch today -celery and broccoli 3 cheese pasta. The cheese sauce is a bit glugy, but tasty! 7/10

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Me and some friends went to Bonefish Grill for lunch. The fries were pretty good. However the burger (one of the few non-sea food offerings) was burnt and the free bread wasn't that great. :(

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Steak and black bean, noodle stir fry. 5.5/10 I dont think I washed the store brought spinach well enough, it is a little gritty. It was a big plate and does not taste as good cold as it is did straight out of the pan. I am under the air con watching Star trek which is cooling it rapidly. I made Zucchini bread for a side which is marvelous.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Take away. Got a veggie korma, coconut rice and nan bread. The curry was rank. It was absolutely disgusting. All they did was grab a frozen bag of mixed veg and chuck it into curry sauce.... it repeated on me all night, yuk!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Went to neat little 'hole in the wall' Mexican joint in nearby town called Side Street. Had chips & queso (with chicken) and a couple chicken chorizo tacos. So good. Very unique flavor on tacos. They even made their own honey chipotle sauce for the tacos. Note to Chipotle: this is how you make queso! Yummy! :)

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Last night we had Cheesey Sweet and Normal Mash Potato with Minced Beef in Gravy with loads a veg in with the mince (parsnip, carrot, brussell sprouts and green beans).

Tonight is a roast chicken dinner, roast potatoes (sweet and normal), roast carrots and parsnips and green veg.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Chicken snitzel with mixed salad. Delish! I had 2 servings and almost fell asleep, which was nice cos the entertainment was bland (Wonderwoman). Accompanied by a lemon and mint water - my only garden contribution to the meal!

I have likely left it too long to freeze, so breakfast, lunch and dinner is also snitzel. Some days I wish I had autotype on this phone, is that how you spell snitzel?

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
My friday meal was a kidney bean and mashed zucchini topped shepherd's pie. Really yum ,really filling. I actually prefer kidney beans to mince meat now - I can use similar sauces and spices and it fills me up heaps more! Plus, I dont get sick from it - at least I dont think that was what set me off last night! I think I could tweek that recipe and make it appeal to the masses :p
8/10 will dine again.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Lentils with fresh lettuce and mint with homemade bread. Turned out better than expected :D my bread was slightly underdone but the tastes were great. 8/10 I made them like little lentil sliders with aioli. Super happy, will make this again! Going back for seconds and will have a choc pudding instead of custard, with pears for desert.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Ham and teddy crisp sarni with pineapple and peach to finish. Off food shopping soon lol.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black sun/blood moon
Black Thorn
Ham and teddy crisp sarni with pineapple and peach to finish. Off food shopping soon lol.
Ah! I just ate half a can of Dole crushed pineapple. Loved it! :D

And a baked potato, salad, and a raisin bagel. Yum.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Had late lunch at Carrabba's. Had Proscuitto wrapped pork tenderloins with garlic mashed potatoes. Side of meatballs & ricotta, bread and a salad. Friends may or may not have shared their Sangria. ;)

HowiMetdaSlayer

Went to KFC for lunch. Tried the new Crispy Colonel sandwich. Aside from too much mayo, was really good! :)

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Homegrown candy watermelon with a spoon. Its just slightly under ripe, but really juicy and sweet. Perfect size for a fruit dinner dish. 7/10

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Slow cooked lamb with turmeric mashed potato and celery with onion gravy, while watching Masterchef in front of the fire on a stormy winter night. Good hearty cold night feed. I still have enough meat in the slow cooker to last the entire weekend.

8/10

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I ate indian food at Taj yesterday in Montreal and now all I want to eat is indian food! It's just soooooooooo good! 10/10!

Top Bottom