• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate your last dining experience

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I went to a market this morning, and have sorta been eating all afternoon. I made an open steak sandwich with salad, egg, home grown capsicum and onion and cherry tomatoes, then had a little avocado I got super cheap (YASSSSS), then cheese dip with capsicum and carrot, I tried to make brownies but i needed to use a smaller pan and stuffed them. Chookies will be happy. Its still taken 5 hours to watch Moulin Rouge haha. So the arvo rates 8.5/10.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange.
Last night I had a couple of yummy chorizo tacos (hard & soft shells) and really good cornbread at this little Mexican food truck parked behind a bar! :)

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
3/10 I duno what it was, some kind of casserole thing I had frozen, I heated it and rolled it in a wrap. Gross. I couldn't finish it. Watching "Take your Pills" which is just outrageous, and making my stomach hurt. Might go get a burger later to calm it

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
10/10 made a meal that was exactly the flavours I wanted. YUM! I duno what to call it, its rice, carrot, onion, kale, rocket, chicken and a bunch of pantry herbs and sauces. And Netflix decided to work perfectly in time for tea. Probably cos its still light outside and no one else in the street is online yet. Its so good even the roo wants some.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Last night me & some friends went to dinner at Bubba's 33. Been there before. Was busy & really loud. Got a buffalo chicken sandwich (hot version) & fries with a strawberry lemonade. The sandwich was good and not very hot at all. Which is fine. The mild option probably would've been too mild. I've had similar kind of sandwich before, but this one was different. Usually it'll have grilled chicken with buffalo sauce with ranch/blue cheese and provolone. This one just came with a buffalo seasoned breading instead. Think it needed more. The fries were great per usual. The strawberry lemonade was definitely not natural (syrup) and was kind of weak. Overall pretty good, but have had better experiences there before. 🥉

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Square sausage on a buttered baguette with tomato sauce. My goodness, it was delish. Lorne4life.

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
10/10
Fancy chanterelle risotto at fancy restaurant I went to with work, so not on my dime which was just an added bonus to this mouthwatering dining experience. Seriously, so good. And not stingy with the chanterelles either. Just thinking about it is making me hungry.

Sineya
10/10
Fancy chanterelle risotto at fancy restaurant I went to with work, so not on my dime which was just an added bonus to this mouthwatering dining experience. Seriously, so good. And not stingy with the chanterelles either. Just thinking about it is making me hungry.
You're a cannibal! Chanterelle was the cutie who wanted to become a vampire but became a waitress instead in "Lie to Me" and "Anne". And now you have eaten her and we will never see her on screen again! Hannibal Lecter, you have some competition! Did you eat her liver with some fava beans and a fine Chianti?

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
You're a cannibal! Chanterelle was the cutie who wanted to become a vampire but became a waitress instead in "Lie to Me" and "Anne". And now you have eaten her and we will never see her on screen again! Hannibal Lecter, you have some competition! Did you eat her liver with some fava beans and a fine Chianti?
The liver is sooo 1991! It's all about the kidneys now.
She was delicious by the way, thanks for asking :D

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Salted caramel billionaire slices and a fudge brownie milkshake!!nomnom

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Stop it, evil hand! Stop it!
Black Thorn
After teasing @nightshade with pictures of hamburgers :p I couldn't get it out of my mind...so I made a double cheeseburger and OMFG it was amazing. I've been eating a lot of tuna salad lately and those burgers were just magical.

Spanky
Spanky
I been eating a lot of tuna lately as well

HowiMetdaSlayer

Me & friends hit up Taco Bell after class. Me & Cherie split a $5 chalupa box. It came with chalupa supreme, 5 layer burrito, taco, cinnamon twists & drink. I added a $1 taco. Other friends teased us while they got stuff ogg regular/dollar menu. They both ended up spending 6-7$ apiece for about the same amount of food. Suckers! 😀

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Made bacon and kangaroo pizza with mushroom, kale and pumpkin YUM! Sitting under the heater. The entertainment probably makes it better - Wynonna Earp and pizza, 10/10 nothing better!

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
Roo pizza?! 😨

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Stop it, evil hand! Stop it!
Black Thorn
I had a couple of hot dogs last night. I've been hooked on hot dogs for awhile. I get on these strange food kicks....

Spanky
Spanky
catfish love hotdogs. some of the best bait you can use on your hook.
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
not the healthiest of cravings 😉 regular or coneys?
Top Bottom