• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate your last dining experience

AnthonyCordova

Snakehead Leviticus
Sineya
It was a few weeks ago during my trip back to Chicago, but I had braised shoulder of boar at a restaurant out there and it was really good (I've never had boar before). They also had duck tongue, which was interesting to try.

Truffle Sweet Squash Shrimp Ravoli, yes! off to buy truffle butter oil, wanna make fries now.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Veggie curry with chick peas and lentils. Bit bland, but added salt makes it alright. Watching Supernatural with my adorable little bunny rabbits. Anya and Xander are both flopped over with their heads smooshed together. Anya wakes up to give Xander kisses on the face occasionally, then curls her head back around under his nose. They are the most adorable little things. Supernatural was also full of adorable things. 8/10

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
It has been awhile since I had a kick ass meal but a mate from over east is in town so we went to my favourite restaurant.

Beetroot Latte
Green Juice (Spinach, Kale, Lemon, Ginger)
Vietnamese Fried Pancake with prawns that were huge and juicy, and pork belly. Lime and chili dressing, bean shoots, and coriander.

So damn worth breaking the diet for it!

10/10

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Lamb chops with potato and salad greens. I am such a great cook! Enjoyed while watching Star Trek, this is a trippy ep lol

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Watching the last episode of Star Trek Voyager with roast chicken, stuffing, potatoes with cheese, mayo and green salad. Beer on the side. I have been belly sick a few days so a big meal is gona be great! Have barely started dinner and am already loving this night. 10/10

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Prawn salad from the co-op shop. It was ok but too much carrot for my liking!! 4/10

HoppyHippy
HoppyHippy
I hear ya, carrot gets old quick.
Top Bottom