• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate your last dining experience

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
think that became vegetarian nachos? ;)
What were the toppings?
Correct!
Toppings were tinned kidney beans, tinned tomatoes, taco seasoning (which is aussie for any mexican type seasoning), and avocado. Tastes Nacho-ish but I made WAY too much for my full-of-beer tummy.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Now I want nachos! How would I make them...

refried black beans
queso, nacho, cheddar, pepper jack cheeses
chorizo sausage
sour cream
red salsa
white corn tortillas

what you think?

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Chorizo is a great idea

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Now I want nachos! How would I make them...

refried black beans
queso, nacho, cheddar, pepper jack cheeses
chorizo sausage
sour cream
red salsa
white corn tortillas

what you think?
Nom! I'd skip the sausage but go the rest! I am struggling with this lot, I added some spice, probably a tad too much but regardless it was a big dish!

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I had square sausage on a baguette for breakfast. Scotland meets France and agrees on a greasy delight, with ketchup.

Sidenote: a square sausage baguette sounds impossible, gives it extra fun.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Got lunch at Arby's. Had 2 roast beef sliders and 4 cheese sticks. Was yummy! :)

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Arby's is soooo good. Everything they make is amazing. I have the hardest time choosing. Also, Arby sauce + horsey sauce are magnifique

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Canned ham, wasn't as bad as expected once glazed with peaches and balsamic.

telperion66

Potential
I love how we all just seem to eat junk food on here, lol.

Last dining experience was a delivered Subway footlong toasted Italian BMT with garlic aioli sauce and all the veg options... it was good man.

McDonalds has just stopped doing the Big Tasty which annoys me.. should be a permanent menu item.

Bluebird
Bluebird
I had the same thing from Subway the other day, bmt goes so well with the aioli sauce!

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I had a smoked sausage on a baguette (yeah I like baguettes) with fried onions, ketchup, and mustard. So a giant sized hotdog for breakfast. Sometimes you just need a hotdog to start a day, especially after the week I've had!

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Our stomachs would make quick friends fast!

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I tried to deep fry some fish bits without a deep fryer. It seems they just got a bath in oil instead, then chucked in the pan, retaining much of that oil. It doesn't taste too bad, just a bit more oil than I can take at once. I duno if I'll finish it. I was going to make a cauliflower mash but went for white bread instead. Extra carby lol. Garnished with mayo, wasabi and a lemon from my neighbour. 6.5/10

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I make the best mac and cheese! Oh how delish! Goes well with beef, which I never would have picked. My beef casserole is better than expected too. I am not a big fan of casserole in general but the meat is so tender, melt in your mouth. I used a cheap tin of tomatoes though and can tell. Next time I would probably use a better quality tin of tomatoes and some tomato paste, but otherwise YUM! 8/10

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
*orders mac & cheese from Octavia*

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Christmas is coming up! You know what that means! Well, Christmas food for most, but I’m not a fan. So, prepping for tomorrow with some potato gratin covered with a blanket of creamy mushrooms. Not to be a total vampire about it, but I chopped up Chanterelle and put her in there. Sorry, not sorry.
1A2E8ABB-79EA-4FE1-9BA6-B08A69734D45.jpeg

7DCAC78A-6DCE-427E-9326-B515BE39CC1C.jpeg
🤷‍♀️😋

Octavia
Octavia
That's not very vegan of you! :p

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Out to eat dinning at a restaurant. There's a great Thai restaurant that we discovered and it's one of those places were each time I try something new, it's delicious! There's actually a different Thai restaurant, a bit further away that always has amazing food. But recently we discovered a new Mexican restaurant, that has really good food. I just love going to a place with good service and a nice atmosphere that also has great food.

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Living in LA I'm sure you are not suffering for lack of options!
telperion66
telperion66
Lol @AC I just wish I lived in LA (except we get free healthcare here in the UK!)

telperion66

Potential
I just love how everyone seems to eat so unhealthy on these boards lol

What I like to do is get a tin of Heinz Baked Beans (zero sugar variety) and mix it with Tuna steak in a saucepan. Add in a tablespoon of wholegrain mustard and mix, mix, mix!

Turns out delightful, wholesome. The tuna is a great source of protein and the beans are quite a good carb source, so if you train like I do its a really good little snack/small meal!

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Sounds interesting. Never had it that way
Top Bottom