• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate your last dining experience

Priceless

Scooby
Did my own twist on Jamie Olivers hasselback al forno and omg, absolutely delish even if I do say so myself.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Made a ribeye steak & mozzerella cheese sanwich with side of garlic, pepper & butter potatoes for lunch. Was yummy. :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn

I add cheddar cheese in mine, but other than that, I follow this recipe. So freaking delicious!

Also, I made homemade burgers last few nights and they've been my most delicious ones yet :)

Out for a walk

5 Words Or Less...
Dined in at a restaurant for the first time in months. It felt weird, but they were very happy to see customers. The no dine in rule was lifted yesterday but they had very strict rules. The restaurant did a great job with following regulations. I was so happy to have some “normal” again. The food was great and the fresh chips and salsa was the best part. 😍

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Made cheesy garlic & chicken pasta for lunch. I used breaded chicken from store. Prego garlic parmesan sauce. Cut up the chicken and added it to angel hair pasta. Spooned in some sauce & mixed together. Then sprinkled grated parmesan & shredded mozzerella on top. Was yummy! :)

Priceless
Priceless
Making me hungry
AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Sounds delish!
Top Bottom