• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate your last dining experience

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Got take out from new mexican place. Chicken queadilla & pulled pork soft taco. Both were quite good. :)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I cooked up some lamb steaks, with mushroom and black pepper sauce. It's a shame I wasn't all that hungry but it was really nice to have some well cooked red meat :D Watching Russian Doll and bunnies playing kissy faces. 8/10 would be better if I was more hungry to appreciate the food a bit more.

kalike123

Townie
McDonald's Grilled Artisan Chicken sandwich. Awesome, as always. The girl at McDonald's said nobody orders it so they'll probably get rid of it.

PLEASE TRY THIS SANDWICH! You may like it and spread the word and my favorite won't disappear and I won't have to drive all the way to Wendy's.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I just made a steak sandwich with the steak seasoning and relish I brought at the fair yesterday. Has a bit of kick! Added some lettuce and olives. YUM! But not enough. I want more. Ate it with a home made chocolate milk while watching the OA. I rate this 10/10

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
making me hungry!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Went out for lunch & dinner yesterday...

Lunch: Raising Cane's 3 chicken finger combo - chicken was pretty good, but didn't live up to the hype. Fries were mediocre. Texas toast was good.

Dinner: Carrabba's Chicken marsala with galric mashed potatoes and sausage lentil soup. All were excellent per usual.

Was 2nd visit to local Carrabba's this week. My friend picked the place. Didn't have to twist my arm. ;)

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Carrabba's! I use to be a server there once upon a time...

HowiMetdaSlayer

Olive Garden why had I forsaken thee? Haven't eaten there in years! Had Lasagna with breadsticks and chicken & gnocchi soup. Was yummy! :)

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Used to work at Olive Garden too! I think our taste in food is similar

HowiMetdaSlayer

Panda Express - my 1st experience. Got the orange & teryaki chicken with rice & noodles. With drink total was like $10. Took half home. Basically got 2 meals. Not bad for the price. Overall food was pretty good. Hardly the best Chinese I ever had, but good value for the money. Were asking for donations to children's hospital. Gave them another $10. :oops:

HowiMetdaSlayer

Bravo - went with the family. Had the lunch combo of Pasta Woozie (no kidding) & Insalata Della Casa (salad). The pasta was basically fettuccine alfredo, but more parmesan flavored. Was quite good. Bill was $45 ($15 each). We left $15 ($5 each) tip. :oops:

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Cajan chicken toastie thing. I collected all the out of date milks from the fridge and the lady at the counter said I could have them free. Got a free ham and cheese toastie too. Im going to keep pointing out all the out of date stuff for freebies :p 7/10

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
yay - free stuff

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
I had a chilli quesadilla from a local Mexican place, completely out of politeness. I was looking for a cafe I had been to before and accidentally walked into the Mexican, and after making instant eye contact with the guy behind the counter and realising I had made a mistake, I decided I was just gonna have to stick it out and order food. If there was any doubt that I come from the UK, there's the proof. On a side note, it was pretty decent, but not spicy enough for my taste.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Went all out. 2 beers and Surf and turf from the pub. I wasn't sure if I was going to be hungry enough to eat the lot but YEP. YUM! 9/10 could have used a touch more sauce. Nomnomnom

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
Last night a friend and I went downtown and played Go. After that, we ate ramen at Menya Noodle Bar. It's a fairly new place. The ramen was excellent. I had the spicy miso. I would recommend. Cheap too.

ashleigh

Scooby
Black Thorn
I ate a pain au Chocolat for breakfast. It was good.
I've fallen out of love with cooking so I just have whatevers quick and easy. Which sometimes means dining at this cool restauranr where i don't have to pay for anything. Also known as my parents house

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
had to google that. sounds yummy
Octavia
Octavia
Omg me too on falling out of love with cooking.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Friday night fangirling - Cheese and onion chips with bailey and milk in front of the tv - watching the 100

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Pizza. Too much pizza. I put extra cream cheese on top, should have put extra pineapple too. I dont think I will be moving again any time soon... whoops.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
cream cheese on pizza?
BuffyLover88
BuffyLover88
Both sound delicious! It's prob bad to check this thread right before dinner time...

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I made vegan nachos. But then added cream cheese, so they are less vegan but more (less?) nacho-ey. YUM! Washed down with bogan beer. 8/10 - a tad spicey!

Top Bottom